A Wake Up Call!!!!! HELP!!!

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
This is a wake up call for all who would like to get Shane Devon and the Outsiders a household family name. :) We need to get this man discovered! Come on guys, just send a little email to:

hits@sunlitemusic.com

With the title of it being: Shane Devon and The Outsiders "City Limits Sign"

Let 'em know that you want to hear MORE and MORE of this group! :)

We have until TUESDAY at MIDNIGHT to vote... and sunlitemusic is only taking votes through email. Sooooooo, please please just send a little note and let them know that we want Shane on the air!

Shane is in the finals to win Hometown Hitmakers on the local radio station 97.1. So, come on people! We need to get him to win!

WHO'S WITH ME!? *G* :hurray:

We've prayed... we've talked... we've listened to this man play as Sam Beckett on our Radio Plays. He's good and we need to do our best to get him that number one spot!

Come on, guys and gals... it'll just take one email...

Whatdoyasay?

Thanks for any and ALL help!!!!

QLDamsel said: This is a wake up call for all who would like to get Shane Devon and the Outsiders a household family name. :) We need to get this man discovered! Come on guys, just send a little email....

No sooner asked than done!

-------
Eleiece

Nice!

I see you've been rallying the troops, MJ. :)

One thing though, it's Shane Devon and The Outside. Not "Outsiders". No worries. Common mistake.

Thanks to all who are voting. This really means a lot.

Be Well,
Shane

I voted. :)

Now everyone remember this rallying when something similar comes around for my brother:

www.jacklocke.com

There are MP3 samples of his music available by clicking on WAX :heybaby