I'm new here

Errowyn

Project QL Intern
Sep 4, 2008
California
I've loved Quantum Leap since it came out when I was a kid. I came across this site yesterday and joined up.

I had plenty of misadventures with Sam and Al in my little world back then. Sam and Al are both my favorite characters.

I'm an artist, writer, and seamstress for the most part. I draw and write whatever comes to mind. I've got a whole collection of odds and ends of essays about stuff. Maybe soon I'll be able to scan some of my sketches and share them.

I'm very happy to see that Quantum Leap love is still alive and strong. :)

I wish I could but something came up so I can't go. :cry If they ever have another one then maybe then.

My Nana is from Australia too. :D

Thanks for the kind words. :) I think of...interesting ideas at times. I'm hoping to be able to post some of my art soon.

Errowyn said:
Thanks for the kind words. :) I think of...interesting ideas at times. I'm hoping to be able to post some of my art soon.

Don't worry, I've had a lot of "interesting" ideas as well. Off-the-wall comments are always fun to read.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice you're from California. I'm just curious, Northern California or Southern California? I don't quite know where the imaginary line that would seperate the two is, though. I just know I'm far enough north that I can say Northern California without a doubt.

Oh, and if you don't feeling like answering, then don't worry. It took me a long time before I'd give out the state I live in.

Hi Errowyn!! Welcome to THE BEST Quantum Leap site on the Web...ever. Period! Take your shoes off, pull up a chair and join the fun. It's always nice to meet a new friend.

Eleiece

Sam's Crow said:
By the way, Erroyn, sorry for such a bad "Welcome". I've never been good with introductions and what not.

I understand. I sometimes stumble over introductions too.

Errowyn said:
I wish I could but something came up so I can't go. :cry If they ever have another one then maybe then.

My Nana is from Australia too. :D

Well since you are local, perhaps you can catch up with us all while we are there, I'll be in California for 2 1/2 weeks!!!

Bexter said:
Well since you are local, perhaps you can catch up with us all while we are there, I'll be in California for 2 1/2 weeks!!!

I wish I could but Los Angeles is over a four hour drive away for me. There will always be other conventions that I can hopefully go to.

Errowyn said:
I wish I could but Los Angeles is over a four hour drive away for me. There will always be other conventions that I can hopefully go to.

Awwww, never mind! i'm afraid since I'm going to be flying for over 40 hours just to get to this one, chances are I won't be meeting you at the next one!! :\

I'm definitely not going to the convention. I'm too young to just pick myself up and go abroad to some convention. Shame. Maybe there'll be another one in 10 or 20 years time.