Been a long time

Jaycol

Project QL Intern
Mar 19, 2007
Newark, New York
Man its been a long time since I have been on this site. I don't see much happening. I heard a while ago that there were rumours that Don was making a new movie but haven't heard much about it since. Wish this show would get a much needed boost. It is surely missed.

Yeah it is kind of dead on here isn't it. I'm new to this website, I only joined last month. I noticed that most of the posts were made in 2006 and 07 08 and 09, this site was full of life then. But now there's very rarely any posts. I guess I found this site a few years late. Anyway, yes I heard that Don was thinking of making a movie. But it doesn't look like we will get one now, which is a shame because this series has so much potential. I mean I'm only 18, I never saw QL in it's original run. My mother introduced me to this series a few years ago. And I can safely say this show is so much better than the stuff that's on TV now, in fact I would go as far to say that it's my favourite show of all time. On second thought, I don't think I'd enjoy the movie if Scott and Dean didn't reprise their roles. And they're getting older, (especially Dean) so if they're going to make the movie, they better do it quick.

Hey all. I'm new on here too so nice to meet you both lol.

Yeah does look a bit quiet but it has happened with a few other forums from older shows. There's usually one that keeps running though,even if it is a bit quiet at times.

On the movie question, there was confirmed talk that they were going to make 2 hour movie in 2002 (i think) and that it COULD have been a pilot episode for a new series. Then i think it was in 2004/05 that they made a screen play in which Sam's daughter (Sammy Jo Fuller) as the leaper. Never went ahead though.

:wavey I'm new here, too. Nice to see a few others who are new. I'm really happy to see there may be a QL movie and that Don may have cameo roles for the original Al and Sam.

Actually, having another read, i see that Scott (Bakula) had said in 2010 that there was a script being written for a movie. Hopefully it goes on to be another series.

Chris-Oates:

Yes, QL is one of those shows that was once in a lifetime. They honestly picked the right two people to play the parts of Dr. Beckett and Albert Calavicci. QL is one of those shows that Don wrote so well, that it expanded the limit of the human mind! I sincerely wish that there were more shows out there that did that!

Sincerely,
MJ