Can I choose the events that I want to attend.

CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Project QL Intern
Aug 12, 2008
Hi I wanted to know do I have a choice in which events to attend so that I have time for meals during the convention.

I had a gift for Dean but since he will not attend is there an address to send my gift to.

Hi I wanted to know do I have a choice in which events to attend so that I have time for meals during the convention.

I had a gift for Dean but since he will not attend is there an address to send my gift to.

Hi Cynthia. You are free to come in and out of the ballroom as you please. You will be allowed to come back into the ballroom when you have to go to eat.

I found out that there will be NO food allowed in the ballroom, so you will have to leave the ballroom to eat. On Sunday, there will be no lunch break.

As for the address for Dean, we have not yet been given one, so unfortunately, we do not have an address for you to send Dean a gift. If that changes, we will let everyone know.

Thanks!

Donna Dickenson

Hi Donna,
I want to personally thank you for all your help you have been wonderful.
I will make a schedule for eating and everything.
Thank you again.
Again thank you:)