New Leap Fan!

QuantumMatt

Project QL Intern
Jun 26, 2006
Manteca, CA
I am amazed to discover this place! I just had to register and join in. A bit about me- my name is Matthew and I am a 28 university student majoring in philosophy (formerly history and at one point physics!). I am a die-hard Quantum Leap fan. I was hooked from age 13 and I have loved it since then. Dr. Beckett was my teen hero and over the years I have looked up to him as a hero figure. I have always found an inspiration in Sam. Growing up, Sam was pretty much everything I wanted to be- ultrabrilliant, good-natured, and a gentleman, not to mention the lady's man.

Over the past few years I have been occasionally browsing websites devoted to Quantum Leap but none like this. This has to be the best website I have ever encountered and today is absolutely amazing because there are strong die-hard fans here like me! My family liked the program but I don't think they loved it to the extent that I did. This past Christmas, I was given Season Three of Quantum Leap and I purchased Season Four this past weekend.

I want to say that Quantum Leap has influenced my life like few other things. In my opinion it is simply the best program that has ever been created!

I look forward to meeting with you folks!

Matthew

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Don't worry - I'm mostly harmless! LOL (Except to Sam, eh, readers?)

Glad to have you aboard. Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

This is the BEST site, with the BEST people in the world.

Welcome to the board! Yes, if you want to hang around with other die-hard fans, this is the best place to be!