View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #53
wakkanne
Waiting Room Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
Dang, that's insane though honestly Alia doesn't fit as Sam's descendent or rather that doesn't fit as a reason for her to have been their chosen Leaper. It's explained that Zoey was intended but she owed Alia (for what they don't reveal) so insisted they go with her.
Like I said, it was entirely theoretical and a fanfiction to my fanfiction, so not "cannon" to my series at all. It was fun to play around with, and interesting since the events took place less than a month from now. However, even so, my current actual "cannon to my series" stories are more interesting to me right now. I'm tempted to cut to and finish my "Leaping Sam home story" that I've entitled, "Driven By An Unknown Force", but then I would be doing the same thing I did back in high school... skipping ahead and not finishing the stories that came before it. I need to finish the early ones so that everyone can enjoy reading them other than me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
If you think 60 is hard to picture Sam at try 80-something! My best friend wrote an amazing fanfic about how after Al passes away his spirit wondered until it's able to bring an 80-something year old Sam home. He's reunited with Donna and Beth and is able to meet his children and grandchildren. Donna had been impregnated during The Leap Back with a daughter we named Chelsea after Scott's daughter (we did this whole storyline around that idea though we never actually got to write the birth). Soon after however after making love to Donna one last time he passes away in his sleep and is reunited with Al. It had been inspired by the song Fate's Wide Wheel, the line which pleads for "one final leap" earning the fic it's title. I assisted in writing his death (though I am not sure I am pleased with that writing anymore).
She even wrote out the family tree where she named and gave personalities to Al's four daughters and even had some of the Calavicci line marry into the Beckett line.
Wow, that sounds powerful and amazing, but I don't know if I could ever read through that. I'd probably be bawling the entire time!