Happy Birthday to...

Thanks.

I had a lovely day. The kids took me to see Shrek 3 and I got some cool pressies! (Not least of which was one that came early from my dear friend Emma - an autographed photo of Scott!):hurray::hurray::hurray:

:hurray: Happy Birthday leaper1:hurray:
Your always so good at posting the Birthday messages for everyone else straight away, so enjoy your Birthday posts. Glad you had a good day.

Happy Birthday leaper1 - I miss our chats but my internet access is like, non existent so will have to catch up later.

Hope you had a good one though!

BTW: Autographed photo? Of Scott? I envy you...

alsplacebartender said:
Without you, I would not have had the need for this special forum lol!

Mr.Fusion said:
Your always so good at posting the Birthday messages for everyone else straight away, so enjoy your Birthday posts.

Are you guys trying to say I'm somewhat over-zealous in my felicitations?:lol

The dedicated dedications forum is a great idea Brian! It looks fabulous.

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes, both on and off the board.

Enterprise said:
Happy Birthday leaper1 - I miss our chats but my internet access is like, non existent so will have to catch up later.

Hope you had a good one though!

BTW: Autographed photo? Of Scott? I envy you...

Yeah I miss our chats too, but I totally understand about technology problems.

I've waited years for this Scott autograph, so to say I'm thrilled is an understatement. Pity the post office employ illiterate postmen who can't read "DO NOT BEND" written in large bold letters all over the envelope. Huge crease down one side, and cracks and dents. I've managed to mostly straighten it out, and it is still a treasured possession. Good job I'd never part with it though, cos the value would definitely be reduced by less than perfect condition.

Something of a happy ending though - I complained to the Royal Mail, and included a copy of an e-bay item of a signed Scott photo at £100+. They wanted me to send it back to show the damage and I told them I'd never trust it to the post again, that they would have to send someone round to inspect it. They said they were going to, but the next day I got a cheque in the post for £34.00. This is the most they can compensate for normal first class post with no special conditions on it.

Poetic justice, I'm going to put the money to buying Jennie's Sam mugs.
Seems only fitting.

I always forget to check this forum, so I missed wishing you happy birthday here, but I did it online, so oh well!

Next time I see Scott, I'll get you another photo. Maybe if I write 'bend me' on the envelope this time, you might get it in one piece!

EmmaCMF said:
I always forget to check this forum, so I missed wishing you happy birthday here, but I did it online, so oh well!

Next time I see Scott, I'll get you another photo. Maybe if I write 'bend me' on the envelope this time, you might get it in one piece!

:lol roflmao

Don't you guys just love the casual way she says "Next time I see Scott" ?!