Cussing & Al's daughters

A

AngelOfDeath

Cussing & Al's daughters

Can I cuss in my stories? I know dat a lot of shows cuss these day, even if they didn't many yearz ago when QL was on the air. I'm not just talking about "dam" and "hell", but also bout 4-letter words.

Also, what does Al do 4 work? I tik ya sez that Lisa's daughter (Al's illegit kid, I guess) iz workin 4 de Project. So, hows bout de others?

Andrew

Can I cuss in my stories? I know dat a lot of shows cuss these day, even if they didn't many yearz ago when QL was on the air. I'm not just talking about "dam" and "hell", but also bout 4-letter words.

Well, this is rated at PG13 - some adult language ok... but I don't see the main characters using them.

Also, what does Al do 4 work? I tik ya sez that Lisa's daughter (Al's illegit kid, I guess) iz workin 4 de Project. So, hows bout de others?

Al is the head of Quantum Leap in Sam's absense. He is the Project Coordinator.

Al & Lisa's daughter, Julianna was working for her father at the Project as his protector. She's the chief of security. Kat... correct me if I'm out there again. But I think that she resigned when she had her child. I'm not sure. OY.

Yes Julianna did resign her commision but she still was able to
work at the project.But still worked at the project I forget as what though