Hello from Spain

crisjua

Project QL Intern
Aug 21, 2007
England
Hello everybody
I'm Spanish but now I'm leaving in England.
When I was younger I loved QL ( in Spain the name was "A traves del tiempo") I never saw all the episodies, now, I'm in England , I understand moreless the English language and I have bought all the Seasons!!! I have seen all the seasons in 2 months!! I never saw the last episode, I saw it 3 weeks ago. MY GOD, I was crying a lot..... I enjoyed a lot.
I'm reading the books as well, please let me know which is the best for us.
I would like to meet Scott and Dean and I would like tobe in the next convention but it's too far...
I have a lot of questions to do and I think I need to look for in that web. That web is cute, it's one of the best forums that I have seen.
Does exist some merchandising from quantum leap??
I will try to write more
CRIS

Hola and welcome.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

We are always glad to have new fans here.

What part of England are you living in?

Hello again

I'm living in Milton Keynes!
I will try to connect more times but I have not time...
Thank you to everybody;)

leaper1 said:
Hola and welcome.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

We are always glad to have new fans here.

What part of England are you living in?

crisjua said:
I'm living in Milton Keynes!
I will try to connect more times but I have not time...
Thank you to everybody;)
Wow! At last a local fan! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Milton Keynes is only a few miles from me in Bedford.
We go shopping in MK 2-3 times a month!

If you see somebody in a QL t-shirt - it will likely be me! :lol Come over and say hi!

leaper1 said:
Wow! At last a local fan! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Milton Keynes is only a few miles from me in Bedford.
We go shopping in MK 2-3 times a month!

If you see somebody in a QL t-shirt - it will likely be me! :lol Come over and say hi!

Hello!!
How is possible to get a QL t-shirt??
If I see you I will tell you hello!!!,

Thanks!

crisjua said:
Hello!!
How is possible to get a QL t-shirt??
If I see you I will tell you hello!!!,

Thanks!

Unfortunately, all my QL t-shirts are now quite old, and I don't know anywhere that still sells them.

If you go to Collectormania in the centre (outside John Lewis) they may have them again, though it is unlikely. I think the next one is at the end of this month (October).

leaper1 said:
Unfortunately, all my QL t-shirts are now quite old, and I don't know anywhere that still sells them.

If you go to Collectormania in the centre (outside John Lewis) they may have them again, though it is unlikely. I think the next one is at the end of this month (October).

Thanks a lot !! It's outside John Lewis but is insinde the shopping center ?
I will try to looling for the t-shirts
Thanks!

crisjua said:
Thanks a lot !! It's outside John Lewis but is insinde the shopping center ?

Thanks!

Yes - is it called Middleton Hall? The big square inside where they often have displays, and the santa at Christmas.

Dropped by Middleton Hall this morning.

Couldn't find any QL t-shirts, but one stall is selling Quantum Leap DVDs for £8 per season.

Didn't have time or cash to meet any of the stars, but nobody from QL was there this time, so if I'd been able I probably would have just tried for Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge from Stargate SG1.

Sorry I didn't have time to warn you I'd be there - we had a change of plan because we had to return faulty goods to John Lewis.

Hello!!

Hello!!
I was there on Friday when the COllectormania. I can't see a lot of thing about QL:
I just see the DVD's ( but I have all ) and I bought a picture of QL.

Will be there any convention in Europe ? I'm not going toi go to loa Angeles, to expensive.... but I would like to see Scott and Dean...I have seen a Colin Firth once, beacause I'm a Fan an now I would like to see Scott. :)

leaper1 said:
Dropped by Middleton Hall this morning.

Couldn't find any QL t-shirts, but one stall is selling Quantum Leap DVDs for £8 per season.

Didn't have time or cash to meet any of the stars, but nobody from QL was there this time, so if I'd been able I probably would have just tried for Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge from Stargate SG1.

Sorry I didn't have time to warn you I'd be there - we had a change of plan because we had to return faulty goods to John Lewis.