Slogan for car sticker

Imagine

Project QL Intern
Mar 31, 2009
Germany
Hi,

I want to have a sticker on the back window of my car, to show my passion to QL. I want to have a slogan, but only insider should know what it does mean. ;)

My only idea ist: Get ready to leap :hmm

Do you have other ideas?

Thanks!

"Ziggy says there's a [insert a number here, from 0 to 100] % chance that this is a responsible driver."

Another one could be: "If I ever run over someone with this car, I hope it's Angelita Carmen Guadalupe Cecilia Jiménez."

Angelita was the Angel from the episode "It's a Wonderful Leap", for those who don't remember.

Edit: I just thought of another one, and it could go like this: "I'm not Kitt; I'm not Marty McFly's car; I am not Christine; I'm only... an Experimental Model."

Kitt was the car from "Knight Rider", a show from the 80's that starred David Hasselhoff.

Marty McFly's car is the DeLorean that appeared in the "Back to the Future" trilogy, and it was also a time machine (Marty McFly was the character who drove it).

Christine is the killer car created by Stephen King. The movie was so successful that they even had some bumper stickers around in the 80's. They said nothing more than just "I am Christine" and that was it, so I'm kinda basing this off of that.

And The Experimental Model was Al's car, of course. It appeared in the episodes "Genesis" and "Killin' Time".

It was fun thinking about this.

Last edited:
So many answers... thank you all very much. :hurray:We had no internet over the weekend, so I just could read it today.

Some slogans I like very much and some are really funny. :roflmao:Now I have to choose something out of that. :nut I'll think about it.

Thank you very much for your help! Leapers are the best!

Thanks again. :)

Yesterday when I went home I had another idea. I don't want a car sticker, I want a license plate holder. :nut And my husband had another idea for what to have on it. He said why not: www.quantumleap-alsplace.com ? :D Perhaps together with a slogan if there are enough signs.

Hope that would be okay, Brian?

Thanks! No one except my husband, my brother and my mum know QL and only me likes it so much. I often wished that I could talk with other fans. I talked with a friend of mine about it, but she doesn't understand why I love it so and why I like Scott so much. Now I can talk to other leapers here. :D

Last edited:
That's a good idea, too, Chicken Boo. :D

I ordered my license plate holders on saturday, I'll think they'll arive this week. Then I'll post a picture. It would be fine to see a picture of your sticker!

I got my license plate holder today. :)

I couldn't fix the plate holder at the front because the holes for the screws are not on the right position. My husband will fix it tomorrow. But here are pictures of the back.

16gmvz9.jpg

2l89ipv.jpg

Yes, you can choose your number. If the number you want is free, you can get it. The first one, two or three letters are for the town, then you have one or two letters (for example for your initials) and one or at most four numbers (for example for your birthday).

Thank you! :) My brother just noticed it and liked it, too.

Brian, my pleasure! ;) QL is a great show and Al's Place is a great fansite.

I'll admit that it looks very nice as well. I hope you get lots of compliments on it!

Oh, and I couldn't resist one more little suggestion.

"Ziggy says there's a 85.59 percent chance you should stop tail-gating me!"

"Ziggy says there's a 85.59 percent chance you should stop tail-gating me!"
:lol That's very good. On the front license plate holder stands: Oh Boy! ;) I can't place a photo, because we have no internet at home at the moment. I only can drop in here from the office.