What Kind Of Characteristics Do You Have?

angvav

Temporary Account
Um, I hope I can put this in a way that doesn't make me look like a fool....

One thing I have noticed in using forums is that people may not know whom they are talking to. I'm not saying that this is bad or good. This is just what I have seen.

But I'm sure that there are people whom have met off a forum.

I hope I am making sense here and do not look like a fool.

So, to my point.

What sort of characteristics do people in this forum have?

The reason I ask is that I have noticed that there are certain people whom frequent this forum, so I thought it may be interesting if people knew a little about each other besides names and work :)

Being the person whom asks this question (I know my question sounds silly, sorry), I'll answer first:

My characteristics:

- Silly
- Cheeky
- Common sense

Thats all I can think of for now!

:)

I like to write, for one. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a little QL based story right now. Therefore, I guess I have an artisic side, although it is only in writing (I am terrible at drawing or anything of that artistic nature).

I'm artistic
I'm usually pretty mellow
I can get pretty goofy/silly

And yet at the same time I can be impatient and easily annoyed. It depends on the situation and how things are working.

like oh boy I love to write. I am definately a right brain person. Anything I have to use that side of my brain for I like. I like to play D&D. Yeah so I guess one of my characteristics can be nerdy. I tend to be moody too. But only towards my family or if I am close to someone. I don't know why it is just that way. Can't think of much more now but I will post again when I think of some more stuff.

I've been told I'm caring though can be thick headed. I must give them that. I can be moody as well if I'm in a mood.

I'm definately a right-brained person. Math goes right over my head. My Dad can figure things out to the last fraction of a number and I'll be sitting there going "What?"

It's funny how things worked out.

I can be very goofy.

I love to laugh, so thats where being silly and goofy come in.

I am more artistic than anything, which is maybe why I like acting, writing, drawing.....

Anyway, thanks everyone for responding here :)

I think it is good seeing what sort of people use a forum.

I guess it makes it easier talking to people this way.

I perhaps sound silly here, sorry.

:(

I'm really bad at describing myself.

Maybe daydreamer, idealistic, goofy, silly, arrogant (at times), a little vain, a bit of a know-it-all, enjoy attention and am well intentioned. Trying to find balance between my creative and logical side.

Maybe daydreamer, idealistic, goofy, silly, arrogant (at times), a little vain, a bit of a know-it-all, enjoy attention and am well intentioned. Trying to find balance between my creative and logical side.

Interesting you say well intentioned. I am to. Although I wasn't so sure how to put it! Talk about silly!

Helpful would be another for me.

What would you call someone, when they have their heart set on something, so much, that they never stop till they get it? Is their a word for that?

I look at issues from multiple perspectives - not so sure if theres a word or that. Being this way also tends to myself being an outside of the box thinker.

Come on, Jassian. Just from the few conversations and interacions I've had with you, you have many good personality traits. I've seen you're hardworking, polite, and very well-educated, to name a few.

Come on, Jassian. Just from the few conversations and interacions I've had with you, you have many good personality traits. I've seen you're hardworking, polite, and very well-educated, to name a few.

*L* thanks. Told you I was bad at this :p
But I have some bad ones too, at least I know about them, ey ;)
I think my main minus point is impatience.
My teacher mentioned expansive, bright, warm in preparation for agents' day. Maybe a bit excentric too. :)

And you're helpful, insightful, very very polite, eager to learn to add to your list. Actually a lot fo people there have this sort of trait it's awesome.

Angvav, Maybe inspired is a good word for you. Although there is a better one floating around. Gotta catch it.

I'd have to agree with ohboy here jassian.

Your not bad at describing yourself.

I've seen how nice and friendly and helpful you are.

If it weren't for you I wouldn't have been in the Buck Rogers short you made!

That says alot of you to me I think - awesome!

I have also noticed how nice everyone is in this site.

Certain things have happened in this site since I have joined, yet I never have seen anyone judge anyone else.

Well, I hope this makes sense here.

And sorry for getting a little mushy here - thats a BIG weakness with me!

He was the 'alien' in the video conference. Poor guy had to do it at home without another actor to work off and did well for that!... but we're a bit off topic here. :)

To put it in three:

Very artistic.
Ridiculously crazy.
Incredibly social.

Of course, you can never sum up a person in just three points, so expect a longer response from me some other time. :p

LOL

I had to talk to myself for a week to do that shot!

And I was still petty :(

I tell you something. I have a higher appreciation for acting people after that week, believe me.

I was definitely the weakest link in that video.

Silly me threw my line away!

:(

Anyways, sorry for going off track here. I was just trying to pay a compliment to everyone in this site.

I was definitely the weakest link in that video.

Silly me threw my line away!

Now I remember the video that you were in. Trust me, Angvav, you did well in that video.

I think one more trait that I possess is perserverence. I usually do my best to try and stick to a job until it is finished, or when I'm writing my stories, take any form of criticism to better it.

May I go off the beaten track just a little here?

Seemings I bought up the buck rogers video, it reminded me LOL!

This'll lead to another trait of mine.

When I was filming my seen for jassian, my next door neighbour saw me talking.

He didn't see me talking to my digital camera and thought I was talking to myself!

I saw him through my window gazing in astonishment.

Another one of my traits is that I'm crazy (in a nice way I mean).

Jassian could maybe tell you that. One of the video files I sent her was one of me poking my tongue out!

Silly me LOL!

You wouldn't attract too much attention in my company :)
(and talking to yourself is a very usual actor trait, you can always claim you're rehearsing :p )

I'm a shy person, I'm always friendly (except someone bothers me very much) and I'm proud of that because many people are unkind without a reason. I'm interested in many things, I'm very creative. I love to do handicrafts, I like to meet my friends or to be outside. My negative attribute is that I'm a fearful person and I always expect the worst. I hope someday I'll be thinking a bit more positive. And I'm impatient. Now you have an impression of me. :)