100 Greatest Moments in Time Travel

Interesting list, and I'm glad to see many of my favorites on that list, but some of the choices are just plain stupid. And I pretty much knew what #1 would be.

Thanks for the link, Helen!

An interesting list, although the remark about the choice of leaping colors for Sam an Alia being sexist seems a bit forced. At least, I didn't think about that when I saw the episode.

I'm glad they included Lee Harvey Oswald in their top five, though.:cheers

Yeah, I posted a reply about that.

Sam leaped blue because he was good. Alia leaped red (not pink) because she was evil. At the end of the two-part episode from which the screen shot is taken, Alia leaps blue, indicating that she's free of the evil forces that sent her back in time.

33.jpg

That's great! They really need to get their facts straight and maybe even try watching the show. If they did that, they'd notice that Quantum Leap is actually one of the most non-sexist and non-racist shows out there. They did a lot of episodes advocating women's rights. In fact, I would dare say that Sam has a mildly feminist view of women and that is one of my favorite things about him.

I did see that remark too; although if you look at the list, a lot of the remarks were sort of tongue-in-cheek, so I didn't take it too seriously. :|

Sam leaped blue because he was good. Alia leaped red (not pink) because she was evil. At the end of the two-part episode from which the screen shot is taken, Alia leaps blue, indicating that she's free of the evil forces that sent her back in time.

That was the first thing that went into my mind when I first watched that episode 17 years ago :D

That's great! They really need to get their facts straight and maybe even try watching the show. If they did that, they'd notice that Quantum Leap is actually one of the most non-sexist and non-racist shows out there. They did a lot of episodes advocating women's rights. In fact, I would dare say that Sam has a mildly feminist view of women and that is one of my favorite things about him.

Amen to that!

I did see that remark too; although if you look at the list, a lot of the remarks were sort of tongue-in-cheek, so I didn't take it too seriously. :|

Yeah! :roflmao: