View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #50
wakkanne
Waiting Room Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
I am. In fact the exchange in Revenge seems to contain both references.
"Sam we've got problems. Get this, Ziggy says there's another leaper."
"Well she's just picking up Alia."
"No HE already counted her."
YES! I DID catch that one the the last time I watched it. I had to rewind it to make sure I heard it right! Slip of the tongue on Dean's part after calling Ziggy a "he" all these years? Or was Al correcting Sam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
That's actually the one episode in which the mental leaping would have made more sense.
There is quite some confusion concerning the context of the line near the end: "The baby has disappeared from Billy Jean's womb". Lightning McQueenie's theory is that this indicates the baby having been with Sam the entire time, that PQL had merely assumed it was in the future with the mother but I can't make sense of that nor it returning to the past before Billy Jean if it had in fact been in the future. The whereabouts of the baby during the leap needed to be better established.
And YES, I completely agree! That is why I swear it was written as a mental Leap originally and then they changed it. It did make it more complicated for them having to explain that Sam had not Leaped into Billie Jean's body. Why would Sam even have to confirm with Al how he was Leaping? Wouldn't Sam, of all people, know the answer to that? If it were Sam Leaping mentally, you could just be like, "Sam Leaped into a pregnant woman... Just go with it."