Shane Devon & The Outside

I have told people and I tell people and I tell people again and again and again about how great Shane's music is and no one tends to believe me! Why is that? Hmmmm?
I want to know why that is!

I mean, yeah, I gush over Shane because of his talent, but then again, I *AM* the man's No. One Fan.... at least over the net, that is.

I do need to email him and talk to him about something that I've been thinking about doding... and it's up to him if he thinks that it's a good idea or not. I'm hoping that he'll think that it's a good idea. *G* No, I'm not divulging what I'm going to do YET... but I think that he'll like it. That is IF he thinks that it's a good idea or not... but then, he'd have to email me more often than what he normally is. Who knows. Maybe....

So... Shane, I'll email you tonight and talk to you about what I'm thinking about doing. OK?

Talk to you later guys and gals!

QLDamsel said:
I have told people and I tell people and I tell people again and again and again about how great Shane's music is and no one tends to believe me! Why is that? Hmmmm?
I want to know why that is!

I mean, yeah, I gush over Shane because of his talent, but then again, I *AM* the man's No. One Fan.... at least over the net, that is.

I do need to email him and talk to him about something that I've been thinking about doding... and it's up to him if he thinks that it's a good idea or not. I'm hoping that he'll think that it's a good idea. *G* No, I'm not divulging what I'm going to do YET... but I think that he'll like it. That is IF he thinks that it's a good idea or not... but then, he'd have to email me more often than what he normally is. Who knows. Maybe....

So... Shane, I'll email you tonight and talk to you about what I'm thinking about doing. OK?

Talk to you later guys and gals!

MJ, I'm hurt...I ALWAYS believed you about Shane! It's not a style of music I am not a fan of, but i never doubted your word, lol. Once things electronically and mechanically get back to working order on my comp ill look at the site and listen to the songs, promise!

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
MJ, I'm hurt...I ALWAYS believed you about Shane! It's not a style of music I am not a fan of, but i never doubted your word, lol. Once things electronically and mechanically get back to working order on my comp ill look at the site and listen to the songs, promise!

Samantha Beckett

Okay... I was WAY over generalized on that post. I apologize for it. I wasn't attacking anyone... *G*... yet. :b

*hugs*

Thanks!

I'm glad ya'll like the music! Keep checking back to the page. I'll be adding new music from time to time. We're still in the studio finishing up the album.

Next week we're recording two BRAND NEW songs. I'm in the process of finishing the lyrics as we speak. :)

Again, thanks for looking and responding back. It means a lot.

Be Well,
Shane

The Someday Man said:
I'm glad ya'll like the music! Keep checking back to the page. I'll be adding new music from time to time. We're still in the studio finishing up the album.

Next week we're recording two BRAND NEW songs. I'm in the process of finishing the lyrics as we speak. :)

Again, thanks for looking and responding back. It means a lot.

Be Well,
Shane

Are you going to be selling copies?

You didn't... my foot was still in front of you. These long legs do come in handy sometimes. But... *removes foot from in front of him* it's okay. You can be the first in line, Tom. As long as I get a copy, I'm peachy keen, jelly bean. :D

*Hugs*

QLDamsel said:
You didn't... my foot was still in front of you. These long legs do come in handy sometimes. But... *removes foot from in front of him* it's okay. You can be the first in line, Tom. As long as I get a copy, I'm peachy keen, jelly bean. :D

*Hugs*

*sneaks in line in front of Tom and MJ when they're looking away*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Victory is mine!!! :roflmao:

Samantha Beckett

lol

lol!! You guys are so awesome.

Yeah, we'll be selling copies after the release date. Right now it's a tentative May 17th release.

There'll be two versions. One will be the 12 track album ($12.99). The other will be the album with two bonus tracks and a bonus DVD ($19.99).

It'll be available from our soon-to-be-launched official website. We're finally going legit! lol

Thanks for the interest and I'll keep you all informed.

Be Well,
Shane

Last edited:
Too cool! :D So, awesome buddy! So awesome!

:wave

:hurray: I'm so happy for you, Shane!!! :hurray:

Eventually... you'll be chased after!

Wait a minute... according to this group... you already are!

Sorry to scare you now! LOL!

QLDamsel said:
Oh, honey, I won't scare Shane Devon away... he's my Don Quixote! He's my buddy! According to the Radio Plays, he's Sam... and I'm Donna... so... he's my "husband". So.... *G* Why would I scare him away?

Hehe....I didn't know you were Donna! I havent listened to the radio plays yet. It's on my to do list *grins*

Samantha Beckett

QLDamsel said:
I'm Donna and Sammy Jo....

Doing Sammy Jo is easier for me though, I've got the southern accent part down. *G* Being from Texas makes it easy that way...

I'm a born and bred Southerner, so I understand that. I was at a theater camp in Alaska a few summers ago and some friends of mine were doing a skit where they had to do Southern accents. They had no idea how it was done (they were both native Alaskans) so they asked me to "translate" for them. It was funny.

Samantha Beckett