Happy Anniversary QL!

sorry but my English has got worse, so I write in my language.

felici 21 anni Quantum Leap!!! sempre nel mio cuore come telefilm preferito!!!

un saluto quantico a tutti.
des

Having once been called the biggest Quantum Leap fan in Innovation's QUANTUM LEAP #13 comic books inside front cover, it would be so WRONG for me to not come by today (after being gone for so long) to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAM & AL! It's been 21 years since this ride began... a ride that has included my eyes opening far more than they'd ever had to the plight of... people; simple people and their rights and wrongs that need correcting from time to time.

And Sam is STILL out there... we MUST bring him HOME!

quantum_leap.jpg

I had no idea it was the anniversary of the show. Ironically, I watched the final episode last night as I completed watching all 5 seasons in chronological order. Good timing I guess.

I forgot about the shows anniversary. I been thinking about how a year ago today I was flying to LA for the convention.

Happy Birthday Quantum Leap!

I really want to type of a long piece about my feelings about the show someday soon. Its really meant a lot to me. Its directly and indirectly had a positive effect on my life.

21 years? I saw my first episode in about 1993, Glitter Rock. Been hooked ever since. Right now am really enjoying NCIS, another of DPB's illustrious personal hall of fame.

I haven't posted for way too long so today is the perfect time to come back!

I'm not even 21 yet - QL will always be wise beyond my years.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY =D

Happy Anniversary Quantum Leap!
Thanks for bringing so much excitement and wonder to my life :)

I am watching the entire series again! I am halfway through season two and still believe it was the greatest TV show ever. Happy Birthday Quantum Leap and good luck to Sam Beckett wherever he is. Perhaps he is with Phineas Bogg.

So good to see some old and new faces return to the site to chime in today! It's been a little quiet around here lately, so thanks for stopping by. If you haven't browsed the website lately - we're more than just a forum. The site has loads of QL info, fun stuff to do including puzzles, screensavers, etc. Lots of rare video and sound clips. Have a look if you've never strayed too far into the belly of this world on the net!

Get excited about QL again!

Wow... hard to believe a year has passed. What an experience that we still talk about here in Indianapolis. What a thrill heading to In and Out Burger at 3am... building (and ultimately destroying) our sacred Control Panel... watching everyone's reactions to "A Leap To Di For"...

Standing outside on our many "breaks" with Brian... chattin' it up.

WOW...

Truly an experience I won't soon forget. Thanks to everyone for allowing us to be a part of it all!

BTW Brian... I told you my idea as I was building that Control Panel... "HEY, LET'S START TALKING ABOUT A 21st ANNIVERSARY SHOW!!" HAHA :lol

I was 21 when Quantum Leap started. Happy Anniversary!

I also can't believe it has been a whole year since the Leap Back. I love all my new friends around the world, some I have had the fortune of seeing again after the convention. Not an easy feat when you live in Sydney Australia. Some I had to fly 10562 miles (16997 km) to see again and another I had to drive 2552 miles (4110 km). Don't forget I had to do those distances again to get back home!

I'm so glad to have found this site otherwise I would never have been able to live out dreams I never thought would come true or met new friends to help keep Quantum Leap alive!

Here's to the next 21 years.
Marissa

Reminds me of the last year, when I discovered QL again... :hurray:
Happy anniversary! I hope there will be so many fans for many, many years more. QL forever!

21! Wow, that makes me feel old. I remember rushing home from our games of basketball in the summer, even half way thru a game when QL was on, I had this whole idea that I should never miss a leap in or out. Bloody TV stations here were not so obliging, and, being a show I liked with an SF feel, would always bump it for sport, news, or no apparent reason. Hooray for DVDs though, eh. Watched the last ep again just recently and it gets me every time. Thanks DPB and thanks indeed to Brian for this Fan-tastic site (see what I did there) -also big props to the previous poster who went to the con all the way from Sydney. I live in Perth, Western Australia (a damn long way from Sydney) and have always distance to excuse myself while still considering myself a big fan -I am humbled and embarassed (because of my lack of it) by your awesomeness and committment.

Happy Anniversary, QL! We all miss the show and hope it returns in some form.

:cheers (It is the bartender's site, after all, and QL is legal now! lol)

wow so it was first shown in 1989 - i always thought it was 1988 - or maybe thats when they made it?

I live in Perth, Western Australia (a damn long way from Sydney) and have always distance to excuse myself while still considering myself a big fan -I am humbled and embarassed (because of my lack of it) by your awesomeness and committment.

Perth is no excuse for not attending, my rooomie at the convention is from Perth. Since meeting on this site I have made 2 roadtrips to WA to visit her, one before the con (just to make sure she wasn't a psycho lol) and one after the con because I miss her. Love and miss you Bexter!

OK by my calculations that makes 8 aussie and 1 kiwi QL fans, nearly enough to hold the next con down under! If we hold it in our summer DBP is already here and I'm sure Scott would love to take his family on an aussie holiday!

Last edited: