Happy Birthday, Al Calavicci!

How freaky - I made my niece watch Shock Theater the other day and she being a big fan of Al wanted to then find out what happened in The Leap Back. The freaky thing was that it was June 15th!

Happy Birthday Al!

BTW did anyone else notice the calendar jumps from July to June and back to July?

ris768 said:
BTW did anyone else notice the calendar jumps from July to June and back to July?

I noticed that the calendar was on July (didn't notice that it changed to June though). Since they made such a big point of saying that it was June 15, I almost wonder if they made the calendar wrong on purpose to mess with our heads, since the fans are always complaining about the details that are wrong. I think it's funny.

That's what I thought. In the Leap Back when Sam and Al simo-leaped Al leaped into the year he was born.

Actually Al was born in 1934 so he is 74 this year. I went back and watched a Leap for Lisa again. The date is June 25th, 1957. Sam leaps into Al as a kid and Al says he's 23.
Bonnie

Even by that information, wouldn't he be 74?

-----

All that aside, though, happy birthday to you, Al. Afraid to ask where they are taking you for your birthday, though :nut.