View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:57 AM   #92
Snish
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan
And Snish so what if Susan Doil would look impossible young, some people are just like that. my aunt is going to be 50 this month yet if you saw her there is no way in hell you would guess that. She looks to be more in her thirties. So maybe Beth is one of those people who does not look her age. Sorry not trying to bash you I would never do that to anyone on purpose, just saying that there is no better actress than the original, these other suggestions to me are just aternate ideas for the case of Susan Doil not being able to return or not desiring it.
Don't worry, I didn't think you were bashing me just because you have a different opinion. I just happen to like Sally Field. I have since her Flying Nun days. (And that was a *long* time ago!) She's also worked with Dean Stockwell before, and they worked together very well, I thought. I would like to see an actress who looks age-appropriate next to Dean Stockwell in the role. Beth isn't a trophy wife. She and Al married when they were both young. So if they bring back Susan Diol, I hope they put a little gray in her hair.