QL Marathon Monday

Samantha Beckett

Project QL Intern
Oct 31, 2005
Vestavia, Alabama
Hey all! There's gonna be a QL marathon tomorrow on Sci-fi! Yay! It starts at 8am EST. And Sci-fi are a big bunch of evil meanies, lol. Its like a weep-fest marathon. Here are the eps:

Genesis 1
Genesis 2
Lee Harvey Oswald 1
Lee Harvey Oswald 2
Trilogy eps
Mirror Image

It's like they want us to be sobbing by the end of the day. So grab your tissues and have fun!

Samantha Beckett

Oh, darn. Mirror Image will be ending right about the time I'll be coming into work, where I actually have access to the SciFi Channel. So I guess I'll be missing this marathon. :(

Awwww...of course they show it while I'm gonna be at school :(

meanies....

why not show it, like, I dunno...when I'm home? Then I'd be able to watch it...:( *cries*

Joy said:
Awwww...of course they show it while I'm gonna be at school :(

meanies....

why not show it, like, I dunno...when I'm home? Then I'd be able to watch it...:( *cries*

Yeah same here Joy. I am at school as well. Although I can catch like the beginning of Genesis before I have to leave. But thats not much. :p

Hope you feel ok today Jaymes. Sometimes my mom would feel crappy and then I'd have to wait on her hand and foot. Hope you had someone do that for you yesterday. (So far, Mom's doing ok this year. Who knows, next week is her doctor's exam..arg.) At least you got a chance to see the "weep feast." It made me feel much better watching it too; I especially cry in Trilogy 3: "I'd like to meet my Daddy." & "After this leap Ziggy said you won't remember either." & "I'll always know." (Though I did say my own way of saying good bye to my beloved grandfather who died on the day Sam starting leaping according to Ashley McConnell: 5-12-95, I never got the chance to say my good byes to 3 friends who have since passed. I've got 3 angels out there for me. I miss them terribly.) I also cry because Scott did NOT win the Emmy with LHO. How dare they!!!!

Excellent Comic Lettering. You are terrific. Maybe one day if I do write a comic type story, ask you to letter it. I've always wanted to publish a book...but so far it's just a bunch of outlines (QL: final ep) & poems (I've got 15 pages in Word).