View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #6
John64
Accelerator Technician

Part 6

As the red quantum leap light fades away Sam found himself in a yard yet again standing over another yet dead unfortunate woman sam holding a lentin so he could see. Again the lady was beyond help and Sam shouted

"nooo! Not again!"

She was wearing a black jacket and skirt, with a posy of a red rose in a spray of maidenhair fern or asparagus leaves. Her outfit was complemented by a black crÍpe bonnet.

Sam feeling fed up that he couldn't do anything or even help he got up and quickly started to run away from Dutfield's Yard at Berner Street known as Henriques Street,*White chapel.

And as he got a few streets away from the yard in the night time air he started shouting saying.

"where ever you are stop it right now! Am not playing your games anymore it ends right here right now! Show your self now!"

Suddenly as Sam stopped shouting a shadow started to appear and then the shadow changed form and started to look like a man covered in fire and as the burning man approached Sam his form changed again to look like Al.

And at that moment the imaging chamber door slowly starts to open and at that same moment the devil clicked his fingers and the imaging chamber door slammed shut again and the devil said.

"I don't think so Al"

Sam said "Al?"

Then Sam brought his attention to evil Al and says boldly.

"this ends now!"

"bold words coming from just a farm boy so you're not enjoying being good old Jack then?"

Sam shakes his head

And at that same moment Al changes into Jack, now Al looking just like the person he had leaped into.

Sam runs towards him and grabs both of his hands and as he has his grip they both start to spin round and round in a circle and the devil laughs as they are spinning uncontrollably around and around the devil laughing and Sam trys to grab his throat and as he grabs the devils throat Sam quantum leap outs in red shinning light.....

When the light faded away Sam was looking at yet another unfortunate woman and he flees the scene like before leaving South corner of*Mitre Square*in*White chapel.

And the imaging chamber door opens and Al steps out and says as the imaging door closes.

"sorry Sam we had a problem with the imaging chamber door but am here now"

"Al it was the devil"

Al rolls his eyes and says

"the devil?"

"yes it was and every time I leap al I keep leaping in after the murder is committed and I can't do anything does Ziggy know why am here yet?"

Al taps the hand link and says

"Ziggy agrees with your letter that as the laws of time are being broken on this leap Ziggy says she doesn't know why you're here and she is in a state of temporal confusion at the moment she's saying your here to stop the murders than she says you shouldn't even be here in 1888 her reasoning keeps shifting. "

Sam says" OK Al I think I know why am here? "

" why then Sam? "

" to stop him the devil"

"the devil let's not keep going over this Sam"

"Al he's real and I will prove it"

Sam starts shouting again in the street saying.

"show your self now!"

Al quickly says

"Sam you are only going to make a fool of yourself."

Then a few minutes later a red imaging chamber door opens and Al is completely taken a back and the devil pretends to be Al and taps his version of the hand link as a joke and the door closes behind him the devil looking exactly like Al says as he approaches them.

"who's the fool now Al?"

Al completely speechless says to sam

"you where right Sam"

The devil looks at Sam and says

"this is getting trie some Sam why do you call me again?"

And Sam smiles and says

"to do this"

He runs and grabs evil Al and says to Al

"Al quickly quantum leap me out now!"

"what? Sam you want me to do what?"

"please trust me leap me out now to anywhere!"

Al nods and taps into the hand link fast and suddenly Sam starts to slowly glow blue with blue quantum leap light and Al reads the cycle percentage on the hand link.

"10 per cent"

"25 per cent "

The devil starts to laugh at there accept.

Then the percentages starts to speed up

"50 per cent"

"that's it 100 per cent!"

At 100 percent Sam starts to quantum leap but to Al's surprise the light starts to leave Sam and covers the devil instead he stops laughing and in that moment the devil completely is covered in blue quantum leap light and he leaps out until nothing is left but empty space.

When the leap cycle is finished Sam is alone in the street and says

"Al where has he gone?"

"Sam, Ziggy says he's gone and you're done it buddy the power he had over you is broken and you should reconnect with your own time line any minute now....."

And in that moment Sam is covered in blue quantum leap light and he leaps out.......

When the blue light fades away Sam finds himself as a police officer sitting in a church. And Al quickly appears again and says.

" you did it Sam! As soon as you got rid of my evil counterpart because he was the cause of you leaping outside your own life time we don't know how or even why he did it? you reconnected back to your own time stream and where you are now you are back leaping around your own life time again "

Sam smiles and says

" where did he go Al? "

Al taps the hand link and says

" we don't know Sam all Ziggy knows is he's gone for now"

"so he could come back?"

Al looks at the link and says

"maybe"

"but Al why did I even leap into Jack anyway I didn't do anything I couldn't help any of thoses women"

Al taps the hand link and reads

"Sam you won't believe this but in the original history jack was never caught and he killed 5 women originally but because of your fight with my evil counterpart you delayed Jack anuff in the street for him to be caught by Scotland yard he was caught on 30 of September 1888 and due to Jack being caught at that time you saved Sam, Mary Jane Kelly she never dies at the hands of Jack the ripper and Jack is sentence and dies by hanging. And in this new time line he only killed four women. "

" so Al who was Jack the ripper? what was his real name? "

Al taps trying to obtain the new data

" his name as recorded by Scotland yard Sam was called Aron Mordke Kozmiński a polish barber. "

And with that with Jack's name being shown Sam is covered in blue quantum leap light and he leaps out......

When the light fades away Sam finds himself as a train manager on board a train and suddenly Al appears and says

" Sam! Sam! "

" what is it Al? "

"Ziggy says there is a train close by that is a coaster and it has no one driving it Sam in the original history the train company fails to de rail the train and it crashes into a near by town killing thousands of people Sam Ziggy says you here to stop the train before it hits a near by town 98.3 per cent sure"

Sam says "oh boy!"

The end

Last edited by John64; 07-20-2019 at 01:25 PM.
John64 is offline   Reply With Quote