View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator

Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.0

The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince Beckett:

Pretty good story. Simple story that takes place inside the mine for almost the whole time. With the title, I was thinking it would be another Lothos story, but I see where the title comes from.

RATING: 8.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ziggy's Soul:

Really tight story. It would certainly be disconcerting to the good doctor to be mistaken for someone who could do such horrid things to a child. Sam would put himself through hell, even reliving one mentally to save a child. Very good story and always great reading this author's work.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gooshie:

I also thought this story would be a dark, scary read about Lothos and his evil doings; however, it was a story of something just as evil with Lacey's horrific past (and her name does start with L as well). Partway through, I thought "L is for... Lacy" but then the incidenct with Sam's "brand" came in.

Eleiece, you have tied together a backstory so intricately with the main plot so well. I was impressed with the writing and the whole episode in general. Though it didn't detract from the story, there were a few typos that made a couple of sentences difficult to decifer on first read.

Overall, a story that touches on a frightening situation always keeps on on edge. Throwing in the tragic history of Lacey just continued to wrench at my emotions. Bravo!

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zanadu:

I really enjoyed this story. It's background had so many twists and it was all greatly woven into a story! Thank you for this wonderful tale!

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 5

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 6

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by QL Damsel; 03-14-2007 at 07:38 PM.
QL Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote