Catch a Falling Star

RManstooth

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2008
At the end of the episode Catch a Falling Star, during the credit sequence, why are there people on stage. What was al that about?

Sorry, living in the Mecca of Theater I have never seen a show. What is Broadway. I thought I might be able to get a straight answer, hold the sarcasm.

RManstooth said:
At the end of the episode Catch a Falling Star, during the credit sequence, why are there people on stage. What was al that about?
RManstooth, are you asking whether the cast actually put on the play, or parts of it, in order to film it for the episode?

It does seem that way to me, but I couldn't say for sure that that's what they did.

RManstooth said:
Sorry, living in the Mecca of Theater I have never seen a show. What is Broadway. I thought I might be able to get a straight answer, hold the sarcasm.

I don't think Brian was being sarcastic. The cast, and the crew too, took a bow at the end of the episode, maybe because making that ep. was a lot like staging a show.

Snish said:
I don't think Brian was being sarcastic. The cast, and the crew too, took a bow at the end of the episode, maybe because making that ep. was a lot like staging a show.

I don't think he was referring to Brian being sarcastic, (Brian would never be sarcastic) i think it was me!! I did sound a bit sarcastic, or just mean!! Sorry about that!! RManstooth, :)