Oh Boy!

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Good Friday. 18.50 local time.
Weakest Link with Ann Robinson is on TV.
I'm only half listening, because I'm working on a fanfic and chatting on IM as usual.
Then I prick up my ears at the question:

"The actor who played Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap and Jonathan Archer in Enterprise is Scott who?"
The stupid woman answered "Baio". Duh!:banghead:banghead:banghead

Thats probably the only amusing thing about reality shows. Watching idiots humiliate themselves.

Since when is the Weakest Link a reality show? I was under the impession it was a game show...

But seeing as we're on the subject of the Weakest Link... for the Aussies out there... guess who'll be hosting the newest season...

GRETEL KILLEEN (former host of Big Brother). She'll be fantastic... I remember her telling off one of the former housemates in an interview hahaha.

naggindragon said:
GRETEL KILLEEN (former host of Big Brother). She'll be fantastic... I remember her telling off one of the former housemates in an interview hahaha.

GRETEL!! Well I'm not watching it then (not that I ever did), it may not be, strickly speaking, a reality show, buts its just as bad.:banghead

leaper1 said:
Good Friday. 18.50 local time.
Weakest Link with Ann Robinson is on TV.
I'm only half listening, because I'm working on a fanfic and chatting on IM as usual.
Then I prick up my ears at the question:

"The actor who played Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap and Jonathan Archer in Enterprise is Scott who?"
The stupid woman answered "Baio". Duh!:banghead:banghead:banghead

:wacko OK nobody's perfect ! mdr :b