new quantum leap?

coxy1984

Project QL Intern
Feb 17, 2006
london england
is this true there will be a new move and series of quantum leap if so i cant wait. at the moment im watching quantum leap on itv3 monday to friday i love the show ever since i first saw it as a kid

coxy1984 said:
thanks its great to be here and good to know theres a lot of quantum leap fans out there fingers crossed for a new series:)

I'm one of them. It's difficult to perform everyday tasks with your fingers crossed, though. :)

No there isn't

The only knew QL thing is a a knew series, its not out yet. If you don't belive me go on IMNB or I somthing, if IMND doesn't work try INMB or IBNM or IBMN. Type in Dean Stockwell or Scott Bakula and on the list of what whoevers in you will see something that says Quantum Leap 2006.

Oh!

So after the movie a seris will follow?:hurray: :hurray: :hurray::hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Last edited:
LaLa--Yes, as I said, the TV movie will double as a two-hour pilot episode for a new series.

And you might want to think about editing out about a 100 of those smilies--I'm on a high-speed broadband connection at the moment, and even *that* is slow on this page... Too many graphics are killer for people with dial-up.

Joy