Handlink replicas available for purchase?

admiral1

Project QL Intern
Nov 20, 2005
Handlink replica?

Hey everyone,

I was really hoping to purchase a replica of the handlink from anybody who has one they may be willing to sell?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance and hope all is well...

-Sean

Nobody has produced and sold anything of a quality beyond piecing together Legos except a few examples that have run $100 or more.

Hopefully one of us will stumble upon a method and/or material to make replica Handlinks that is not financially improbable.

Any idea if one can purchase the high end replica of $100.00 or are those unavailable. I have seen none on e-bay and none on the site itself.

Thanks and hope all is well...

-Sean

I can make a Hand link for whoever wants one but its gonna cost more than a 100... wish i could go cheaper but im tellin you it really is a BIG job!! Now, if i could get 3 or more people wanting them then i would be willing to go cheaper.

Brad

Handlink

Yeah, i could do that.. I hope i get to attend the convention! As for the handlink, they are looking GREAT!!!! And im still finding ways to improve on them... My Goal is to have the handlink's capable of doing as much as possible!! Lights, sound effects, maybe even make one that is actually a cell phone! lol Id make one a little bit smaller than scale and use the inner workings of a cell phone... still be able to have verizon service and all!! It might confuse them though if i take it in for service ha ha.. ah well, thats just a far out idea i have.. but very possible..

Yeah, that is one idea i thought about.. that shouldnt be TO hard... really my only limit is space... it can get pretty cramed inside the handlink.. lol

well there is one thing that you cant do with these handlinks.GO back in time hahahaha

yeah... can't go back in time with the handlink... I built an accelerator chamber for that... pretty cool!! :p actually my replica of an acclerator chamber would consist of a huge shop fan, about 5 fog machines, a few blue lights etc... ha ha

NeuroMason said:
Yeah, i could do that.. I hope i get to attend the convention! As for the handlink, they are looking GREAT!!!! And im still finding ways to improve on them... My Goal is to have the handlink's capable of doing as much as possible!! Lights, sound effects, maybe even make one that is actually a cell phone! lol Id make one a little bit smaller than scale and use the inner workings of a cell phone... still be able to have verizon service and all!! It might confuse them though if i take it in for service ha ha.. ah well, thats just a far out idea i have.. but very possible..

I am not sure how many people would buy something like that but, hell, if I had money to burn, I'd be willing to fork out some dough for that! I like the idea of a handlink with lights, sound effects, and maybe even a cell phone service.

Matthew