View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 09:10 AM   #10
Lightning McQueenie
Junior Leaper

OMG ANOTHER QUANTUM LEAP / FAMILY GUY CROSSOVER

It's episode 508 called "The Father, The Son and the Holy Fonz." To defy his father, Peter decides to take on a new faith - and in the process "tries out" being a Jehovah's Witness. Going door to door he says "My name's Peter, I'm a Jehovah's witness, here to spread the good news of the story of Jesus Christ." This person at the door actually wants more information, but not knowing what Jesus Christ actually will do, Peter starts ranting and eventually it turns into the starting line of Quantum Leap.

Actual quote: Guy at the door: "Go ahead"
Peter: "Really, wow, um you're the first person who didn't slam the door in my face. Well... Jesus was a miracle worker of sorts. Um, he would travel from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap would be the leap home."

And if that wasn't funny enough, there's a clip of Jesus Christ Quantum Leaping into a new situation. He leaps into the back of a ute which is filled with straw, and the woman he's with starts kissing him. Then some guy comes out with a gun and says "What are you doing with my wife?" Jesus says "Oh boy!" and at the bottom of the screen it says "Executive Producer DONALD P. BELLISARIO."

THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST CROSSOVER!!!! I NEARLY WET MYSELF WHEN I SAW THIS!