Round Robin: Last Letter Of Previous Word

Back to the scientific theme

Neutrino

Any word is a good word if it fits the criteria. I thought 'Hi' was truly inspired!

I'm really not trying to display this by posting this word but...

Oneupmanship

I can't help myself - words are my hobby.

POQ

I don't think there is a word that fits in here, so I used an acronym. POQ has many different meanings but I like "pee (or another version of this word) off quick". I just didn't want the game to end. I have a Q..R word but it's not my turn anymore :-(

There are probably several, but let's go with

Quarter

Very inventive using an acronym ris - well done for keeping us going!

I don't mean to interrupt this, but I was actually looking for an I-J word. The closest I could find, and this probably doesn't count since it's a name of an area, is:

Ij

Ij is an area in Amsterdam, somewhere. Anyways, sorry to disturb the process, and back to Sam's Crow's clue.

Well done oh-boy! Very inventive of you.

There are such clever people here - lateral thinkers. Wonderful.

Now onward with...

Thou

I've been thinking about this next one for a while, and this is the closest I've been able to come up with.

Univ.

If anyone can think of an actual word that is U-V, please don't hesitate to replace mine.

ohboy said:
I've been thinking about this next one for a while, and this is the closest I've been able to come up with.

Univ.

If anyone can think of an actual word that is U-V, please don't hesitate to replace mine.

You sort of said it yourself - I don't think there is an actual word, but since we've had acronyms before as in POQ, then how about U-V for Ultra- Violet as in U-V rays?

**Bows to Leaper1's know how of words** I'm afraid I can't think of any y-z words so I shall bow out this round and return you back to your regularly scheduled game.

Please post another if anyone finds one.

I'll confess I had help with this from another IT/Science geek...

Yottahertz

Which is..... wait for it....

One septillion or 10 to the power 24 hertz or a thousand zettahertz.

In other words a measure of frequency - a very BIG measure of frequency!!!

:nut:hair

this is probably not working, but can we get away with

yottaflux

?

As in a really! huge flux... maybe on creativity points? :D