Another Leaper

Chris

Project QL Intern
Sep 1, 2011
Germany
Hi,

well, where to start?

My name's Chris, I'm 35 years old and german. You may recognize that english is a foreign language to me, as I do make some mistakes.

I started watching QL at the age of 15 (January, 29th 1991 to be exact - thats when QL first aired in Germany) and fell for the show immediately.

Since only the first two seasons are currently published in Germany I bought the full UK set in July and started watching beginning with "Genesis". I recently finished watching "Justice", a very touching episode.

Well, I love this show. Not only because it is entertaining, but also because it really touches me deep in my heart sometimes and teaches me valuable lessons...

Hey, first welcome dance!

Greetings from the resident :wacko Brit

Welcome a-board.

Pull up a stool and have a schooner of light beer.

Herzlich Willkommen, Chris!

I'll tell you right here and now that I love Germany!:D Not only does it make great cars, but it also has the biggest SciFi convention in Europe, where this year I've had the privilege to meet the very star of our favorite show, Scott Bakula. Well, those are just two reasons out of many why I love Germany, but let's just leave it at that.

I'm also a fairly new fan. I'm from Romania and it aired here as well in the mid-90s, I think, but I never got to see it on TV. I discovered it last year, when I had finished watching Star Trek: Enterprise and I decided to check out more of Scott's work. For Christmas, I treated myself to the complete DVD collection from Amazon UK and the rest, as they say, is history.

Hope you feel at home on this board!

Willkommen, Herr Chris!

It's great to meet another new person, and I look forward to reading what you have to contribute to the boards and discussions in general. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

It's nice to read some german here - thank you very much!

It seems there are some really nice people here :)