Happy Birthday, Bexter!!!

Well, I know it is early, so how about this? Imagine me singing this everyday until your birthday. If you haven't gone insane from my singing voice, I appulaud you! :lol

:sing
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bexter
Happy Birthday to you!

Someone else has to bring the cake, though! :cheers

OH MY GOSH!!!!

You have no idea how much this means to me BUT!!

I promise we'll have cake in LA next year... my shout
Whats everyones favourite! I may even be able to make it myself as I'll have access to an oven at my friends house

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!!

Just stopped by to wish you a Happy Birthday Bexter. But it looks like everyone beat me to it.

Anyways... Happy Birthday, my friend. I hope you have a wonderful day.

ohboy said:
Well, I know it is early, so how about this? Imagine me singing this everyday until your birthday. If you haven't gone insane from my singing voice, I appulaud you! :lol

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bexter
Happy Birthday to you!

Someone else has to bring the cake, though! :cheers

I haven't gone insane yet honey!!! Keep singing!!:hurray:

Just thought I'd pop by and say,

:wave​

Happy Birthday!!!
:wave​

Hope you have a great day, and you're taking it easy.:cheers

Anyone here who doesn't like loud noises, because I brought fireworks?

leaper1 said:
Hope you had a very
Happy Birthday!!!!
Did the kids bring you breakfast in bed?
Actually the kids didn't know it was my birthday!! but thats ok, we are doing something on Saturday night to celebrate it. I get up at the crack of dawn as you know so would have been a bit hard for them to get me breakfast.

Thanks so much everyone for the lovely birthday wishes, my kids and their dad took me out to tea tonight for my birthday and I was given QL season 5 as a gift which I was very excited about. I had a big dinner out last night with a friend too, which was nice except I felt a bit off all night and about half way though really just wanted to go home, anyway have been a bit fevery and sleepy today so hoping I come good in a day or too. But I must say you guys have made my birthday extra special this year so thank you again

Hey Bex,
Happy belated Birthday. I am soo sorry I missed it, work has been busy and I lost all my favourite links on my computer and so I haven't check in with Al's Place as regularly as I used too. I'm glad you got season 5, now you can practice the drinking game all the way.

Once again Happy Birthday and I can't wait to meet you.
Love Marissa.