Yay!!!

Trinity

Project QL Intern
Nov 17, 2011
www.youtube.com
I was at work today doing some thinking, and I know what will be THE most fun to do on my birthday: QUANTUM LEAP MARATHON!!!!!:drool

So, if no one hears from me for a while, don't be alarmed. I'm just in awe of the AWESOMENESS that is Al (oh, and of course Sam). Maybe i'll do the same thing around New Years.....:dreaming

(Can't do this at Christmas, cause that's when I do Christmas movie marathons):D

I was at work today doing some thinking, and I know what will be THE most fun to do on my birthday: QUANTUM LEAP MARATHON!!!!!:drool

Hey, that definitely sounds like a plan, and a good one if you ask me. By the way, belated happy birthday!:cheers
(Can't do this at Christmas, cause that's when I do Christmas movie marathons)
Well, you can include "A Little Miracle" in your Christmas marathon and then you'll have covered both. I watched that episode on Christmas last year and it was extra special because it came from a brand new QL - The Complete Collection DVD box set, which had conveniently arrived from Amazon just a few days before Christmas, earlier than I'd expected. I considered it my own little surprise from Santa. :hurray:

That's cool, StrayStar! Thanks for the belated wishes as well. I might have to consider that option.... I don't remember reading about that episode.... hmm... have to do some more looking, then! Thanks again!