Is Double Identity...

Al The Observer

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
ALabama
... haunted like *that* episode and *that other* episode? I was watching it, but had to pause for a phone call right before the great Northeast blackout scene. After the phone call, the power went out in the station, shutting down everything that wasn't hooked up to a UPS. About 5-10 seconds later, the generator kicked on, and the station fired back to life. Has anyone else experienced anything like this while watching this episode? Does this mean this episode needs a tag as well? Or was it just a fluke? Your opinion is appreciated.

No, this episode isn't known for any strange occurrences like with "The Boogiem@n." It's just a weird coincidence that your power happened to go out at the same time. But what's this "other" episode that supposedly has bad luck?

Double Identity: it's not possessed to me...unless you think me dreaming in Italian is. Then again, I'm half Italian. Though I do believe that Shock Theatre is. It is always a nice day when I watch it, then it starts to pour and have a thunder and lightning storm proceed it.

no Double Identity is not cursed, in fact it was my first episode, the reason i am here right now. i had never heard of Ql until i saw this episode.

it had to have been a fluke. the power went out for a few minutes in the middle of me watching Scooby Doo the live action movie a few years ago, but that doesn't make it haunted too. stuff happens sometimes.

laestrella said:
Double Identity: it's not possessed to me...unless you think me dreaming in Italian is. Then again, I'm half Italian. Though I do believe that Shock Theatre is. It is always a nice day when I watch it, then it starts to pour and have a thunder and lightning storm proceed it.

i have never expierenced problems with Shock Theater eaither. another fluke i think.