90's Movie Trivia Challenge

Cyd,

Timecop is an excellent Time travel movie about a Time Enforcment Agent that protects time travel from those who would use it for personal profit. It is a great movie that stars Jean-Claude Van Damme as the TEC Agent. Also, in supporting roles are Ferris Bueller's Day Off's Mia Sara, and Quantum Leap's Bartender himself, Bruce McGill

The second I read the clue, I knew what it was. It has always been one of my favorite Time Travel Movie

And for my clue,

A man must help four spirits accomplish the one thing that, if they could have accomplished before dying, would have made their lives complete.

Al's Handlink said:
The second I read the clue, I knew what it was. It has always been one of my favorite Time Travel Movie

And for my clue,

A man must help four spirits accomplish the one thing that, if they could have accomplished before dying, would have made their lives complete.
hearts and souls.
i love that movie.

and thanx for the insight on time cop tom.

yep correct, spelling and all.
i actually did not like this movie but i saw it two years in a row in science class and thought it would be a good one hehe.

Okay, here goes.

This P.I. is unorthodox to say the least, but he saves the day for a quarterback.