Quantum Leap quiz

i got 97%, it didnt say which ones i got wrong. i think it was a sammy jo question. is she pure of mind or photographic memory and intelligent? i thought it was both.

ian2k6 said:
i got 97%, it didnt say which ones i got wrong. i think it was a sammy jo question. is she pure of mind or photographic memory and intelligent? i thought it was both.

Hey, I got 94%.

Sammy Jo has a photographic memory and a high IQ.

I got 96%. Let's see, there are 38 questions, which means I would have gotten 36 questions right.

So which ones did I get wrong?

Probably the first one, where you have to choose between the hero's name (Sam Beckett or Samuel Beckett - how are you supposed to answer that?)

And the other one might have been the Gooshie answer - I put techie of the project.

The only other one it might have been could have been in the true or false section about all the famous people he's leapt into or met. It asks how many he's met. I put 4 (because he did NOT meet Martin Luther King Jr - He met Martin Luther King's father)- if he says it's all of them then he's WRONG!

It says I'm Al at 97%. I see what you all mean, a few of those questions are too vague, and the person who made up the test needs to refresh their own memory. Honestly, I should have gotten 100% of the questions right.

Technically, "Sam Beckett" and "Samuel Beckett" are both correct, but I chose Choice #1 (Sam).

The Gooshie question had to be the "techie with bad breath," because none of the other answers are correct. Gooshie is the Head Programmer; a computer programmer would be considered a "techie."

In reference to Jimmy, the question about which episode his character appeared in next can't be answered correctly because "Shock Theater" wasn't one of the choices...but I'm assuming that "Deliver Us From Evil" was the "correct" choice, only because none of the others are correct.

Taking that fact into consideration, the other question about "how many times has this character been reprised or represented" doesn't have a clear-cut answer either. Brad Silverman (who portrayed Jimmy) appeared a total of 4 times if you count his mirror image in "Shock Theater" and appearing as Pete in "Mirror Image."

The question about how many famous people Sam has met during his leaps has to be 4; if the test considers leaping into them as meeting them, that's wrong...Sam did not meet Lee Harvey Oswald or Elvis, and yes, he did not meet Martin Luther King, Jr.

The one question I think might have been the one that messes up everyone is the stupid question about "What was the subtitle of the first episode" and "why was it given that title." I answered "because he leaped into one," because none of the other choices made any sense whatsoever (not that that choice really makes any sense either). It wasn't titled "Pilot," it was originally a pilot movie called "Quantum Leap" and was later given the official title of "Genesis." There's absolutely no meaning behind it being referred to as "Pilot" because most shows don't give an actual title for a first episode unless they know for sure that it will be picked up as a series.

So, like I said, kind of vague. That person should probably revise their test to make it a bit more accurate.

Damon

I'm sure I saw a videotape of Genesis that was titled "The Pilot Episode"

And yes those Jimmy questions were too vague. The correct answer IS 4 (which I put) and I have a feeling that he would have put 3 as the correct answer.

I put Samuel Beckett as the answer to the first one LMAO!

Gosh, this is worse than taking the bar exam (where they tell you to pick the answer that is "most correct." Seriously.)

Like:
Technically, "Sam Beckett" and "Samuel Beckett" are both correct, but I chose Choice #1 (Sam).
and
I put Samuel Beckett as the answer to the first one LMAO!

You could talk yourself into either answer, but in "Starlight, Starbright," Sam identifies himself as "Samuel John Beckett." I think it's more a matter of the people taking the test knowing more about the subject than the guy (or gal) who wrote it!

I got a 94% as well, but I tried some different answers like the Question about Gooshie, I put a head scientist with Bad Breath. There was deffinatly some wrong answers there.

The person who wrote up the test probably thinks that she is the number one fan because no one has gotton 100%, but she deffinatly needs to adjust the questions.

And as far as tyha Sam Beckett, Samuel Beckett question, I put Sam seeing as how Samuel Beckett was a real life playwrite

Well the stupid site crashed before I could get to any results and when I was creating my account. Oh well. Not in the mood to take it again so I'll assume it crashed b/c I got the 100% :lol

i got 94% way before anyone else replied to this thread. i was hoping badly for the 100%, i thought i knew them all they seemed so easy.:(

I got 95%. Not bad, considering that I've only seen about half of season five and there were several questions pertaining to that particular season.

:) And what does it say about us that we're all getting above 90%?

Al
Congratulations! You scored 93%! As Sam is still swisscheesed you know more about the happenings around the project than even he does. Still you are only human. That 100% is still within reach.
Oh and put out that cigar/staring at that ***. You bad boy you!
13400497591932873382-5.jpg

Look at that and weep, 93%, I rule whataaaa!!!!!!:wave

Hahahahaha - Lothos on the trail of Sam.

Imagine if someone who wasn't Sam got 100% and Lothos sent a leaper to kill that person. Poor guy/girl LMAO!

Lothos at work?

I can't even get into the test!

At home on my Mac it comes up as a blank page, and at work it is blocked by the filters.

Is Lothos afraid of how well I'd do?

:roflmao:

Ziggy!
Congratulations! You scored 100%! Not only did you score on every question, but somhow you even predicted the question with me as a variable correct! The supreme Hybrid Computer mind that is yours can only excel onto greatness. As you say "With a million gigabyte capcity, you're quite capable of rubbing your tummy patting your head and doing a trillion floating point operations at once." Ooo you smooth talker you!
13400497591932873382-6.jpg

I scored 100% even though I didn't quite understand a few of the questions. I ended up going with Sam Beckett for the name, put Gooshie as head scientist (even though this isnt really true), and did put that Jimmy was portrayed 3 or more times. The only question that seemed tricky to me was the swiss cheesed question. I was going to put holes in sam's memory, but ended up putting Sam's brain being magnafluxed.

I do agree with other posters that this test was definitely flawed. The only reason I put some of the answers I did was because I saw this topic and how people were missing at least a question. I think I just guessed correctly on the ones that were flawed.

Last edited:
Kholdstare said:

I scored 100% even though I didn't quite understand a few of the questions. I ended up going with Sam Beckett for the name, put Gooshie as head scientist (even though this isnt really true), and did put that Jimmy was portrayed 3 or more times. The only question that seemed tricky to me was the swiss cheesed question. I was going to put holes in sam's memory, but ended up putting Sam's brain being magnafluxed.

I do agree with other posters that this test was definitely flawed. The only reason I put some of the answers I did was because I saw this topic and how people were missing at least a question. I think I just guessed correctly on the ones that were flawed.

Woo hoo! One among us has gotten 100%!!! But, looking at your answers, I don't see why - like you said yourself, some of them weren't true (Gooshie as head scientist? No wonder we all tripped up there!) The one that really gets me is the swiss cheesed question. If it means that Sam's brain is being magnafluxed, rather than that his memory has holes in it, doesn't that kinda ruin the metaphor? The tester seriously needs to fix some of these questions. Especially the Sam/Samuel Beckett question. He may go by the first, but the second is his proper name, and I chose it because I thought it was a trick question.

Boo I got 85% lol oh well, at least I'm Sam, check it out...

Hiya Sam!
Congratulations! You scored 85%! Looking at a mirror image that's not your own? That because you've leaped into the body of Sam Beckett. But there are still a few holes in the old noggen. Never mind, you're a hero and we still love you. Now where did you leave that skintight leaping suit? ;p
13400497591932873382-4.jpg

What the mess?! I took the quiz, and it said in the top corner before I put in all those email/screename/password thingies...it said I had gotten 38 out of 38 questions right. Then it tells me that I'm Al with 95%. Not a shabby grade, but I prefer the 100% i saw at the top...I'm going with that, LOL.

Samantha Beckett

naggindragon said:
LOL - at the top it tells you how many questions you've answered, not how many you answered RIGHT.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Well darn, lol. Had my hopes built up and everything :D. I could have sworn it said "You answered 38 questions out of 38 right", but oh well...guess not, hehe.

Samantha Beckett