Outstanding Sci-Fi Series, VOTE FOR QL!

I've voted..... so should you!!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE LALALA

One dig - why no Scrubs in Outstanding comedy series? Debartuary and treason I tell you!!!

I've voted about 30 times to no avail...... well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - unless you've ever watched Final Destination - so I will keep on truckin'

I have , it's a very good show and a treat for all the Buffy and Angel fans out there, mainly because Joss Whedon has a touch of gold when it comes to shows (Just look at my siggie!) and Serenity is a great film aswell, everything the Star Wars prequels should have been I reckon. But it's cancelled so oh well....

ummm...yea. As of right now we have the lead over firefly 53%-42%. I was constantly voting while watching the Cubs-Cardinals game. I voted approx. 24,000 times. I guess you must fight ubernerds with ubernerds. Let's keep the lead.

veggie said:
As much as I love QL, I'm really surprised Stargate SG-1 isn't given as an option:hmm

Me too, I reckon that another sci-fi show that should be on the list is Smallville, yeah I know it's a bit sold on the stars dazzalling good looks (cough LOSER) I have recently watched James Marsters of Buffy fame's turn as Braniac and my rating of the show has risen.....

Well, I've got to hand it to the Firefly ubernerd(s); whoever he/she/they is/are, they're darned determined to win. And they seem to have no life whatsoever...

LadyKayoss said:
Well, I've got to hand it to the Firefly ubernerd(s); whoever he/she/they is/are, they're darned determined to win. And they seem to have no life whatsoever...

If you look over to the left of the page there's actually a list of winners so at this point I'd say it's safe to say that voting is sort of pointless. Here's the link to the winners - http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/ourtimeemmys/winners.asp