L. Elizabeth Storm

Wrong Arturo

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2005
Chicago suburbs, IL
I recently finished a re-read of both Pulitzer and Angels Unaware, and I was blown away once again at what an amazing job Elizabeth Storm did. She's not just a great QL book writer, she's a great writer, period. I looked her up on Amazon and was shocked to find that she never published again!

Does anyone know how to contact her? The web is not exactly full of answers on this particular question. Or if someone has her contact info but isn't comfortable passing it along, let me know and I'll private message you with the e-mail to forward on to her. I just want to thank her for two such amazing books!

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone happened to hear about her since this discussion was started? She is a great writer; if she has written any more books or has a blog or something I'd love to catch up with what she's doing. I did a search and haven't been able to find anything outside of the two QL novels she wrote, which is a shame.

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone happened to hear about her since this discussion was started? She is a great writer; if she has written any more books or has a blog or something I'd love to catch up with what she's doing. I did a search and haven't been able to find anything outside of the two QL novels she wrote, which is a shame.

She also wrote one of the full-length novel fanzines, Green Eggs and Ham Issue 10, which you can probably get from Agent with Style if it's not available on eBay anymore. I've started it but haven't finished yet. I'm working ridiculous hours right now so I haven't really had time to read anything. As with all of Storm's stuff it's very well-written and as always she does a great job with the characters and the fandom. The story does involve the evil leapers, which I wasn't particularly a fan of, though I do like certain things about the first two evil leaper episodes. Also bad things happen to Al in this one. But I like what I've read so far.

Thanks for the info Blue Enigma. I'll have to check it out. I'm sorry you're dealing with work craziness, but I guess you do what is necessary to keep your job and pay your bills. :p