Average 3 8.57%
Fair 1 2.86%
Poor 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #26
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Originally Posted by jmoniz
No, they weren't. When Sam "rises to the occassion" and Miller's reflection is seen in the mirror, his pants end where his legs do.

I will give that this is a bit of bad writing since Sam never did roll up the cuffs. Either his pants should have been visible when he stood (because otherwise it looks like they just "disappear" above his knee) or, if they wanted it plainly obvious that Miller had no legs, the pants should have been rolled up. That aside, everyone around Sam didn't see the pant legs hanging empty.
Yeah exactly my point. The mirror image in the "Rise to the Occasion" scene makes no sense since Sam did not roll up his cuffs and thus he should have for that reason and because his pants would be weirdly hanging there to those around him.

Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #27
PQL Visitor
Thumbs up I loved this episode

This is one of my favorite episodes, even though I love all of them

qlbmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:08 AM   #28
PQL Visitor

Originally Posted by JuliaM View Post
A review does not always have to be the negative neither is criticism always negative either. Perhaps that's where people are getting lost. It's that you seldom bring up anything that you liked about an episode so it gives the illussion that you don't like the series.

You're right, not every episode is perfect. There are flaws in the series. I don't think anyone ever said that there wasn't.
Flaws? What flaws?
Markymarc8 is offline   Reply With Quote