Where can I buy Starbright episodes?

amyoheb

Project QL Intern
Dec 15, 2006
Hey Everyone,
I'm a QL fan and I just found out about SBP. I'd love to see the episodes. Does anyone know where I can buy them (DVD or VHS is fine).

Currently the "Starbright Project VIRTUAL Season" is on hiatus due to the Administrator being very very busy. But you can read the stories that are currently up by going to the fanfiction section on Al's Place.

Kat

Yes, she is very busy! By the way, for those that may not know, I have handed over the SBP series to MJ. I just didn't have the time needed to keep it going or write for it what with running the Al's Place site and now the Leap Back 2009 site, as well as planning a convention!

Give her a while and maybe we'll see this come back to life. Some great stories in there including how Sam and Donna meet!

I have to admit that at first(and I stress "at first") I thought the original question to be stupid. Please forgive the harshness of that statement. But then I got to thinking; There are quite a few shows out there that go un-noticed by several millions of people probably because the show aired on a network that the person doesn't get.

MJ, just a suggestion, relinquish command of QR to someone else.

~Steve

I'm thinking of contacting Jennie to see if she'd be interested in co-writing the story I've had developing for a couple years now. I'd love finish it.

Man, what a thought to imagine our virtual episodes as being real... I love the OP's enthusiasm! :D

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~

Ross, Quantum Retribution (QR) is the evil leaper project that Eleiece and I began. I'm just letting you know that I'm *not* going to let someone else do that.

As for Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons, I'm very comfortable working on it and until I can't do it any longer, or if there aren't people reading it, then I will stop... but until then, I won't turn that over either.

As for the Starbright Series, I didn't ask Brian for Starbright but he did hand it over to me to run. Yes, I haven't gotten to it yet, but that doesn't meant that I'm dropping it to the side or that I'm not up to the task of doing such a project. That is not the case. Please guys, give me time and I'll get it going.

Thanks,
MJ

If it's worth anything, I'll say that I love SBP and for some reason it holds a very special place in my heart. It's wonderful. I do hope that you get more time to spend on it.

I've never done fanfiction, but I've been reading a lot of it as of late and if you ever do pick up SBP I would be willing to lend a hand :D

newleaper said:
If it's worth anything, I'll say that I love SBP and for some reason it holds a very special place in my heart. It's wonderful. I do hope that you get more time to spend on it.

I've never done fanfiction, but I've been reading a lot of it as of late and if you ever do pick up SBP I would be willing to lend a hand :D

Brian! You have a fan!

Thank you for asking to lend a hand. I'll definitely keep you in mind! :)

Thanks again,
MJ