new here & want to say hi alas

laestrella

Project QL Intern
Apr 27, 2006
rhode island border
hi all. :wavey been watching quantum leap since it began believing it was so cool that the same blue light was in back to the future...and attached to it since temptation eyes. scott is so hot that's all i've got to say about him. :dreaming loved dean :sup in secret garden since we saw it in first grade, 18 years ago...and well, does anyone else love tales of the golden monkey? i loved that show! i've got a few stories post-sam leaping home in my head the past 13 years...but uncertain if anyone will like it. interested? tell me online or email me at ch201142@yahoo.com. i need to find the time and the inspiration to just sit down and type my brains out to make sam go home. i think no one will like my two theories, though. :spidey is my first love, but that's another story...:eek

Edit: The Attachment and your avatar under your name are inappopriate for this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks all for the warm welcome. i've only had a handful of people in my life who truly understand the love i have for ql. since being on the internet since 1999, it's truly helped me understand i'm not all that nuts as people thought i was for loving it so. :)