My Quantum Leap Fan Movie

LAME is a free, license-free encoder. Export out of Audacity as a WAV and then you can make an mp3 with LAME.

Yeah she really voiced it well, although there is one slight dialogue change that I need to get her to re-record. Seeing as I have this now I *should* be able to release a teaser trailer within the next week or two, which will basically be the prologue (saga sell) of Quantum Geek.

Thanks again for your renewed interest guys... more updates coming soon!

WOW...those effects are awesome! :hurray: You're doing great...I want to see and hear more more more..hehe! :)
Hugs,
QLeap(Robin)

Well I should have the proper teaser trailer finished within the next two weeks. Although this may change as I've... kinda start dating a girl these past few days. But don't worry i'll try not to let this get in the way of my film hehe.

I'm in the middle of creating a mini website that's a detatchment to the usual SteveTrek website and when I plan on launching the Teaser Trailer and the website together, so that I can get people interested in the project.

Thanks for your enthusiasm QLeap! :)

Ohhh sorry Sam yeah I did I got it thanks... will be cutting the prologue together properly on the PC when I have some scenes filmed together for the actual prologue which I should get done tomorrow, tuesday and wednesday. If all goes to plan the trailer/website should be online by next week :)

Hey all this looks great, been following this, and just decided to join the forums :smokin, im curious as to how you did the effects ? What software was used? Looking great ! keep up the good work :)

naggindragon said:
Damn this crappy computer of mine - it's playing in bits and pieces.

Still looks good though.

Erm, either you're trying to watch it via YouTube or you're using an inferior web browser like MSIE which will try to play the video for you by streaming it into Windows Media Player. Either right click and save target as on the file on the site (if that's where you're downloading it from) or on YouTube just click the stop button and wait for the film to load before hitting play.

Thanks people, anybody else had a look at this yet? Also I got kinda bored the other day whilst putting the finishing touches on this trailer so I took a picture of that guy from angel who's supposed to star in Quantum Retribution and I made a little leap out sequence for him... anyone wanna see it? :p

:drool I've just got around to seeing the trailer and all I can say is 'THAT LOOKS SOOOO COOL!' It looks really good and I can't wait untill you finish the actual ep!! BTW the effort that must have gone in to that must be astonishing, keep up the good work.

I did save it. It's watching it from the computer, but still only going in bits.

But never mind I get the gist of it lol and it looks great.

Sorry it took so very long for me to view this but it's great!!:hurray:
Is there going to be more? Good job everyone involved!:bow