Matt Searcy - Mstalanon - Sad news

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
Not sure where to post this or if already posted. I got a message on Facebook this morning that Matt Searcy - board member name Mstalanon has passed away. They believe he died in his sleep this morning from a heart attack. RIP Matt.

So sorry to hear this.
He hadn't been so active here of late, but was one of the first to welcome me when I joined. His fanfic was brilliant, and his encouragement, along with others like MJ, kept me writing when I nearly gave up.
He was a true gent, a lovely man.
I'll miss him.:cry
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Im not sure if i ever talked to him or not.. but either way, Rest in peace and may silence and love be with the family in this time of Grieving..

I just logged in to facebook and saw this myself. This is very sad indeed. I wish I had gotten to know him better than I did back in the day. I remember the great conversations he contributed to the board, and he was always very friendly with everyone he met, including myself. He will be missed. :(

R.I.P. Matt

Your friend, Damon

It is quite a tragedy for one of our fellow members to die, even if I was too new to really get to know him. I'm sure he's smiling down on us from heaven at this very moment.