Old 03-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
tina_als_girl
PQL Security Staff

Default Story Rec: His Own Face

So, my new friend here at college who helped guide me into the Doctor Who fandom has turned around and sought my guidance into the Quantum Leap fandom.

Yesterday, she asked me to read a one-shot she'd written, to check for any canon errors, etc (since she's only on season 3 in her viewings at the moment).

Needless to say, I told her I was going to link this story as soon as it went up on ff.net because it is, as all her stuff is, AMAZING.

As for a summary, well... we were joking today about how it's kinda hard to summarize it due to its length and having a more internal story than any real physical plot.

So, I'll just post a link:

His Own Face

tina_als_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina_als_girl View Post
So, my new friend here at college who helped guide me into the Doctor Who fandom has turned around and sought my guidance into the Quantum Leap fandom.

Yesterday, she asked me to read a one-shot she'd written, to check for any canon errors, etc (since she's only on season 3 in her viewings at the moment).

Needless to say, I told her I was going to link this story as soon as it went up on ff.net because it is, as all her stuff is, AMAZING.

As for a summary, well... we were joking today about how it's kinda hard to summarize it due to its length and having a more internal story than any real physical plot.

His Own Face
nice one!

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
ohboy
Junior Leaper

This was a nice story that did well to develop a personal insight on what Al has been feeling throughout the journeys of Sam Beckett.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
LadyKayoss
Observer's Aid

Quote:

His Own Face
Very interesting story! Let your friend know she did a great job.

And I thought I saw you posting in some DW communities! Glad to know I'm not crazy. In that way.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
tina_als_girl
PQL Security Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKayoss View Post
Very interesting story! Let your friend know she did a great job.

And I thought I saw you posting in some DW communities! Glad to know I'm not crazy. In that way.
Oh, you saw me? Well, if you see me again, say hello!

:-)

Old 04-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
LadyKayoss
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Oh, you saw me? Well, if you see me again, say hello!

:-)
It'll be under the LJ usename 'wyntereyez,' just to let you know. So you won't think I'm some weird stalker. *grins*
Old 04-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
tina_als_girl
PQL Security Staff

LOL Well, you know what username I am. I'm tina_als_girl (or tinaalsgirl or tinaalsgirl5 or some other variation) at pretty much every place I go online (except TrekBBS, where I'm Joy). So if anyone sees me in their online travels, say hello! I always enjoy learning about common interests amongst my fellow Leapers.