931 Mirror Expression II

Mirror Expression II

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Mirror Expression II
November 27, 2003

South Bend, New Mexico

Sam leaps into the small town of South Bend, New Mexico...as himself...where he is led to a familiar tavern on Thanksgiving Day, 2003. While Sam tries to unravel more mysteries about why he is leaping, he, Al, and a detective named Perry Mason must uncover a kidnapping plot and save the life of a young girl. Along the way, Dr. Beckett encounters faces both strange and familiar to him...and a few hidden surprises.

Written by: Brian D. Greene

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and two back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. That average can be found below in a posted reply.

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This episode had me in tears.
Poor altruistic Sam.
Poor young Al.

Saw the Hubby bit coming, but still -
A very well written story, I can't wait to see how it ends.

My only complaint is that there are some pretty striking similarities to my Run for Their Lives story, which is spooky since Brian has never read it! (Just means when I do publish, everyone will think I copied him, which I didn't - so there!)

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.5

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
:( Brian, This is Part 2 is just far better than than The 1st one
loved the part with the pictures in different times.How Al the
Bartender gave Sam a chance to go home.The 3rd part has to be better keep up the great work

Jim

Excellent job Brian! My God, this trilogy keeps getting better and better!:eek I started to suspect Brad when he said he had to make a call. I just had a little suspicious feeling at that point. Then Sam started having flashbacks after Al said that there's phone contact going on "right now" and if this was on TV, then I would have paused the tape(if I taped it) to think and then the "little suspicious feeling" was confirmed to be true! And OMG! Sara and John Perkins!!!!:eek Oh Boy! To quote the bartender: "I've always found coincidences amazing." I know a John Perkins. He graduated a year before me. He was Class of 2001. His sister is Sara. Brian, most likely this is a coincidence, but if you know a Sara and John Perkins then please email me or reply to this message. John is a common name. So, in addition to picking up the original series' references, I also picked up on a coincidence.
A truly excellent story Brian!!!! Very Bellisario-like.
:D
~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
P.S. JAG's 8th season finale(May 2003) was also aired as a trilogy! Week after week.
P.S.S. Go to www.tvtome.com/JoanofArca...html#ep15. The link should bring you directly to where the episode is on the web page. I added the second piece of info.