Hello all! :)

the%20last%20gunfighter%20forum.JPG

Link to larger image:
http://www.scottbakuladrawings.fr/the%20last%20gunfighter.html

laurence said:
Hi Isz, I draw Scott in general
The subject matter helps, trust me!!!
And, Julia, you're an :angel

But,it's a waste of your talent.There so many other things you can draw with your kind of talent...
Well i guess it's only up to you.

isz said:
But,it's a waste of your talent.There so many other things you can draw with your kind of talent...
Well i guess it's only up to you.

I don't think it is at all, the point of drawing is to express yourself and what interests you and in his case it's Scott. Personally I would love to be able to produce such work. For example if you saw my Candle On the Water peice my original idea for that peice for for it to be a drawing so that I could produce it more majestically instead of using whatever I could get my hands on but unfortunatly I can't draw a stick figure to save my Scott loving soul. I am envyious of his work in an admiring manner so its a good thing. :)

And if you don't mind me pointing out which I promise I am doing so in a polite manner; the way you worded this is kind of rude cuz that's your opinion which he obviously doesn't share(and he has every right not to) and you sound like you are saying his preference is wrong. Thats how the comment came across to me anyway.

I didn't ment it's a bad thing,but i guess it my fault - i should have used a different word intead of Waste.
Anyhow I really think,that with a talent like his he can draw and do so much more. things i know i would really like to see.

Hi all ;)
Isz, I've got a few periods of differents subjects than Scott:
A "Corto Maltese" period
corto1.JPG

corto2.JPG

A "Johnny Clegg" period

johnny%20clegg.JPG

A Pierre Joubert's drawings period

pierre%20joubert.JPG

All the periods are twenty years old, and with nearly nothing between this time and now. :hair ... Never realized this until now!!!!!!

My present period is about Scott :dreaming
I think it happens with Internet. It's a wonderful and (nearly) free "Painting Gallery". Other thing: It's just a hobby not a job, people can order one drawing and I deal it against other thing or simply give it. Never money, so I feel free of the subject.

SamBeckettFan, don't envy me, I'm T-O-T-A-L-L-Y unable to make digital art like your "Candle on the Water" :D

.... And, actually, I am a "she" :lol

Opps, well its not my fault unlike most message boards they don't let you deplay your gender under name here. And Laurence has always been a male name to my knowledge.

Anyway thanks for the compliment but in turn I could NEVER EVER EVER produce drawings like yours and thats what I want to do. Candle on The Water was supposed to be a drawing but it would help if I COULD DRAW! hehe.