QL back on TV -- starting April 7 on ION

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
My sister called me to tell me that she saw a commercial advertising that QL will showing on ION TV starting on April 7th. I looked up the info online so that I could get the exact info, and here it is:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/blog/2008/03/fox-cancels-jezebel-james-ion-picks-up.html

I'm not sure that ION is a regular network, but I know it isn't cable. Here it's on our local programming.

So, thought ya'll might want to know!

Joy

:hurray: Hey I saw that advertise the other day. I could not believe my eyes that the network was going to show Quatum leap. I am so excited. This willbring a whole new audience to the show. I know some people may not get that channel but I have it on Direct TV.

Sheesh, sometimes I really hate living in England. Then again, they do sometimes show it on one channel over here, which got my friend into it. She watche dit because I'd told her how great it was. I first saw it when the channel I mentioned had a Quantum Leap Day. It was great! :D

HologramIAm said:
Oh heck yeah! Something on ION worth a crap besides Who's the Boss, lol. I'll be looking for it... and yes, I get it on Charter Cable channel 17 in Greenville, SC :p

I beg to differ. They show (or showed) The Wonder Years!