IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ...

D

Dman176

Hey, everyone.

I need to come clean about something, which I held back from everyone for my own reasons. I've told some of you already, but I need to tell the rest of you. This involves the scifi board, which it's why in the off-topic realm:

Everyone remember when timo and malicity were going through their "multiple personalities" a short time ago?

The handles of timo326, timo_32, mallcity, and Father_Time2003 were all mine.

I need to explain why I did this: at the time, I believed timo to be responsible for the posts that were imitating Matt, Joy, and Yosh. I was simply trying to give him a taste of his own medicine. Perhaps that was immature of me to do, and I apologize if I offended anyone with my "timo" speech. I AM NOT the ACTUAL timo, though. But with MJ's recent RobynX ordeal, I felt it was time to reveal myself as well.

I hope no one thinks less of me for what I did. I admit it was wrong, and I promise to be more honest from now on. With that said, there's something else that needs to be discussed. That shall be posted in the main forum. Please go there now. Thank you.

Damon

well, Father Time always said he was a member of Al's Place... and in disguise, so that's no surprise. I have created an alternate ID over there too, and used it twice. I didn't pretend to be anybody else, just posted a question or comment without the ID of mstalanon so Malicity wouldn't get further irritated with me.

So, are you saying you're malicity, Damon?

Actually, he said "mallcity"--the ID copied from "malicity".

Damon, I can really understand your wanting to help, and I forgive you for what you have done. Actually, as "Father_Time", you had me thinkin' it was someone like Don Bellisario or another crew member from QL. :)

I am glad that you have seen fit to come clean, and I admire your honesty and courage to do so.

Your friend forever,

Joy

Damon---

Although I haven't been going over to the Scifi board since our mass exidous, I have read on this board various things going on over there. I'm glad you "fested" up, but I think this only provides the evidence I needed (personally) that when anyone goes over to that board it starts to effect them.

I personally think everyone on this board should just stay away from that one. It's seem to be like a disease that starts to infect someone as soon as they go there and even just read the post. I too am not imune. Long before we all migrated to this wonderful, troll free board, and Timo made his disgusting reappearance on the Scifi board, I for a brief time tried to verbally spare with him. I found myself looking each night for his posts and then responding. Then I wised up and realized I was being infected, so I stopped and eventually came here with everyone else and never looked back.

I think everyone else should do the same.

Just my two cents.

Later Leapers!

--Anna--

Just to let everyone know...

I've posted my revelation on the scifi.com message board under my Father_Time2003 handle. As Brian reminded me, it's only fair to malicity and the others over there. They shouldn't be left in the dark. Thanks again, everyone. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna spend some time with my loved ones: something I haven't done enough of in the past few months. I'll talk to you all soon. I promise.

Until Next Time!!

Damon