Devil's Due

E

Eric Lance Busby

Hi all .

I'm Eric Busby, I work with Aurora and MJ on Quantum Realties
And I run the Darker Projects Production group

darkerprojects.com/

Anyways wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that I have finished my first every Quantum Leap script which is titled Devils Due. Its a different type of Quantum Leap story than you may be use to but one that I hope you will like all the same.

I already have one cast member who will be playing the roll of a very dark and somewhat sinister character named Logan.

Well that about all. Just wanted to drop a line and let people know that something is in the works.

Take care

Eric Busby

Hey, Eric, I know you from over at the QR group. I'm Damon, otherwise known as suggie176 (my Yahoo handle), so you might know me as well, even though I don't post much over there. Your Star Trek: Defiant plays were very intriguing and I enjoyed listening to them. You wrote some pretty interesting plotlines for the Star Trek universe...

So, a different type of QL story, you say? Hmmm.... sounds like my favorite kind of story. ;)

I, myself, have a current QL story I'm working on for MJ's Virtual Seasons, although Gelfling has told me it could also make a fascinating radio play, so I'll have to do some thinking on the subject. And... it's VERY different than what people are used to, I can say that much. It's borderline schizophrenia, and when you read it, you may start to wonder if YOU are going nuts right along WITH Sam! :nut

Anyway, I look forward to hearing "Devil's Due" soon!

Devil's Due is a story that is told outside of the normal context of a run of the mill Quantum Leap episode. Although Sam and Al both turn up in the story. It's focus is more on Mister Logan than anyone else.

This story is a follow up from the TV episode The Boogie Man as well as some repercussion from the episodes Star Light Star Bright and The Revenge.

Suffice to say I've some bad things brewing for Sam Beckett. But then dark and creepy things seam to be my calling card so what can you expect.

Peace

Eric

Hmmm...

One or two things you mentioned are sounding a bit too similar to some things in my story... :|

Well... I don't want to give away too much about what I'm writing yet, but I CAN say that it focuses on Sam's psyche, what he believes to be real and what "really happened to him"... or at least, what people are TELLING him what really happened to him... or perhaps they're right... you get the picture. It involves numerous flashbacks from televised QL episodes and excerpts from previous TVS episodes, and although it's a stand-alone story, it sort of sets up some dark plans of my own. It won't be obvious as to how though, until you get to the last scene...

I would not worry about that.

You'll see why in a short time.