Happy Anniversary TVS!!

Thank you Steve. Actually, it depends on which part of the site that you go to and watch/read.

The Movie Trailer says Sept. 27 and the airing date of the first episode in Season 6 is Sept 19. So.... either way.... thank you.

MJ

Well, happy anniversary, no matter what day it was! It's good to see just how long the VS has been running; it means there's still quite a fanbase for QL.

Fortunately, the VS writers don't have to worry about ratings or deal with all-powerful TV execs who want to change QL for the worse!

*sigh* I wish the show had lasted this long, though...

I read the other day in the "Another Time Another Place" QL book that the feeling was the scripts got silly in Season 5 because the writers were struggling to find valid reasons to keep Sam leaping (the Dr Ruth ep was cited).

Well, helloooooo. How come the VS writers could come up with so many wonderful leaps. Heck, the possibilities are endless.

Yay for VS.

(Incidentally - I'm sorry, but that is the worst book I've ever read. It is not only full of spelling and grammatical errors, but also so many glaringly obvious factual errors that I feel I can't trust any of the stuff I didn't know to be true. For example, the episode synopsis for Trilogy 3 is actually the plot of So Help Me God.
Does nobody use proof readers any more?)

Happy Anniversary to the Great VS! Nice to see the QL fanbase is still going strong and we get new adventures for Sam and Al.

Good job. :)

leaper1 said:
I(Incidentally - I'm sorry, but that is the worst book I've ever read. It is not only full of spelling and grammatical errors, but also so many glaringly obvious factual errors that I feel I can't trust any of the stuff I didn't know to be true. For example, the episode synopsis for Trilogy 3 is actually the plot of So Help Me God.
Does nobody use proof readers any more?)

It's good to know that the fandom is being represented by such 'high-quality' products...

A True Triumph

This series is FANTASTIC!!! Thanks to MJ for keeping the leap going and to Brian for having a place to host!