I just need to talk to someone about this...

Ziggy

Project QL Intern
Apr 5, 2007
England
This really is the best place I can think of to talk about this. I can't tell anyone I know in real life, because... Well, when you read it you'll find out.

This little tale involves myself and my best friends F, B, E and A, and E's boyfriend G.

Okay, here goes. In March I found out that best friend F was bisexual, and then a little later she and best friend B told me that they'd started going out. But I already sorta knew, 'cos best friend E posted a blog on Bebo that, um, was actually a page of friend F's diary that F had shown E in confidence. It said about how F had asked B out, and B had accepted, and so that was the happiestand saddest day of F's life, because F really loved E with, like, a burning passion, but knew that E would never abandon her boyfriend G.

So then F and B told me, and I was happy for them, but informed them about E's Bebo blog, 'cos it turned out they didn't know. So F got really upset, and we all did, and E was leaving at the end of term anyway (just a couple of days away). We talked to the deputy head about it, and got her to delete the blog, but the damage was done. Two whole yeargroups were making fun of F and B for being lesbian (actually bi, a mistake which got on their nerves). They still are, if not so much.

Anyway, so E left our school 'cos her family moved away. And everyone pretty much forgot about her...

But then, a few days ago, F's parents were cleaning her room, and found her diary, AND READ IT! After school, her dad talked to her about it, and actually said to her that gays/ lesbians/ bisexuals have no place in society and deserve to be shot! her own father said that! And when she told me about it, she said she knew he meant it...

But now things have gotten even worse. I've just found out that F said she liked A, and decided to break up with B because she liked A more. So she was trying to find a good time to tell her, feeling really guilty; only she didn't know something. While F was at A's house, B had been caught kissing someone else. F isn't actually as upset about that as her friends think, as she was going to break up with her anyway, but it still a little hurt as F wasn't actually doing anything while B was actually cheating.

So now B is avoiding F and is feeling really guilty, and F wants to talk to B and break it off.

The thing is, I am just so confused. First of all, I had no idea A was bi. I've known her, like, pretty much all my life! Our parents are friends.

But the thing is, B is having a birthday party this Friday, and was going to invite F and A. She's also invited F and a to a sleepover, but she doesn't know what's ging on between F and A. B's just sent me an email ('cos I asked who'd be going to the party) saying that F and A are on the invite list, but now I'm just way too confused. *Sighs* I really need some help figuring this out. i can't talk to my parents, without feeling helluva awkward, and I can't talk to anyone I knw in real life, or on other forums, 'cos then they'll know I've been talkign about them, and other people may find out who they don't want to find out, and it's all just... Overwhelming.

I don't suppose anyone's any good at, like, Agony Aunt-ing with this sort of thing?

Sorry for double-posting, but it's all been sorted out now, and we're all back to normal again as if nothing ever happened (except that now friend F is oing out with friend A). I guess someone must have Leaped in and helped fix the problem! XD