Anyone here remember KIDD VIDEO?

Z

ZacherlJem

It was a Saturday morning 1980's cartoon/live action series.
I tried this durring the last wave of episodes, but it never got off the ground. VH1 is having a second run of their Bands Reunited mini series now and I posted on the VH1BR message board that I'd like to see kv reunited! If enough people post there in my thread, perhaps the VH1 producers will consider trying to reunite them! Wouldn't that be awesome? We'd finally get to find out what happened to Carla!;)
Here is the url to the thread I started:
www.vh1.com/interact/boar...=0&index=0
-Caleb.

Re:Kidd Video

No, I don't believe so, unless you are talking about a particular episode I haven't seen. The main characters in the show were Kidd Video, a slightly femme teenage boy, and his buddies Ash, Whiz, and Carla. They had a band called Kidd Video. They were paracticing one day in a storage unit one afternoon and a cartoon villian named Master Blaster sucked them into the flipside though a mirror in the unit. The band became cartoons. The plot of the show was Kidd and the gang battling master blaster and his servants the copy cats while trying to find a way back home to the real world. A fairy named Glitter helps kv along his journey in the flipside.
I didn't watch the show myself durring it's original run but I heard about it though a friend and broused this website:
www.kvfliside.org
And became a fan of the show. I love their music!
-Caleb.