Cool Ziggy Lights on handlink app for iphone!

We downloaded the app Ziggy Lights-on. :)

The sounds are not like the original but very similar. It's funny to tap the "handlink" against the hand to make it squawk. :roflmao:I played the game yesterday and came up to level 16. It's really funny and not so easy. You have to put the lights on in particular order. Sometimes when you touch an area to put the light on, the light in another area turns of. 8o You get the next level, when you turned the lights on in all areas. Perhaps I'll play on this evening. I'm sure, I'll succeed level 50! :sup ;)

I just recently switched from Verizon to Sprint (unbeatable plan) and picked myself up one of those smart phones (just like the iPhone but with a physical keypad). Anyway, I looked up this old thread hoping there was a version of this app for the Android software, but no luck. At least I haven't found it yet. I'd love to have this for my phone!

one qs with this application can you go back in time and leap in to someone? or is just a flashing crap LOL

Has anyone else seen the Ziggy Lights-on application for the iphone?
It turns your iphone screen into a replica of Al's handlink,it flashes and beeps when you touch it and even squawks when you hit the side with your hand!
Its not as good as having a real Quantum Leap handlink,but still pretty cool,and a bargain to download at 99cents!

Pity theres not a Windows Mobile version of this app, I dont have an iPhone, but have a Samsung Omnia (Windows Mobile..)

I know of a very good site for Windows Mobile apps, but they dont have this yet...ARGH!!

A few years have passed since my last post in this thread and I now have my own iPhone. I downloaded the app just now, along with Ziggy's Time Traveler. Too bad I hate Lights On (or Off) games. :p

I'm in serious want of a QL phone cover. I might just have to invent it myself.