Beannachtai na Feile Padraig duit

Seriously, do you speak Gaelic? It just seems like a terribly difficult language to learn because it's so different from English. Or at least the spelling is totally intimidating!

May the wind be always at your back!

Seriously, do you speak Gaelic? It just seems like a terribly difficult language to learn because it's so different from English. Or at least the spelling is totally intimidating!

May the wind be always at your back!

I only wish I did!
I got this some years ago from an Irish friend. No doubt ziggy'sego will correct it if it is wrong.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

First round of green beer (or, for those who don't drink...lime Kool-Aid...lol) is on me! Bar keep.....set 'em up!:cheers

Hope everyone's St. Patrick's day was a good one!

I had corned beef at the local resturaunt with the neighbor I babysit for. It was a little bland but other than that it was good.

I very nearly colored my hair green, since I couldn't find my green leprechaun shirt. But I had to teach a class that evening, so I didn't. :(

That would have been an interesting class. A fifth grade teacher of mine actually died her hair purple as part of her Halloween costume. A bit much for the elementary school, and I think the Principal gave her a funny look when he walked by.

By the way, what subject do you teach? Just asking because I'm currently in the realm of higher education (or college, If I'm not trying to impress anyone :lol). (Sorry if this is going off topic).

I had a great St. Patrick’s Day in my local Irish pub called Finn McCool’s / Finns. Got a free pint of Guinness and a green glowing wrist band. If I had drunk 4 pints I would have got a free Guinness hat.

I teach an extracurricular activity: TaeKwonDo. I've been teaching for several years, and I absolutely love it!

maybe you can suggest that instead of wearing belts, they color their hair the appropriate color :) :p

I had this strange dream last night that a martial arts seminar was held in my living room. And I wasn't invited! - just as a random side note.

I had this strange dream last night that a martial arts seminar was held in my living room. And I wasn't invited! - just as a random side note.

:lol I've had stranger dreams, but they would go horribly off-topic here.

Hope you're invited to the next Martial Art Dream Seminar. :b

:lol I've had stranger dreams, but they would go horribly off-topic here.

Hope you're invited to the next Martial Art Dream Seminar. :b

:roflmao:especially when they hold it in my living room!
Couldn't even get to the fridge! hrrrmpff. :) ;)